Questions For 2 Girls; Investigations By 2 Girls From Nana Plaza

Nasiadai

I am sitting in the garden at home in Duesseldorf, enjoying spring time and the first warm days.

It is clear weather, the birds are singing, the bees are buzzing in the flowers, and our lilacs get their thick white umbels.

My thoughts wander to Bangkok and I think of two girls from Nana Plaza.

1. A girl from Suckers

I mentioned a special Lady from SUCKERS in my report of Nana Plaza from December 2014 / January 2015; Suckers, the first bar on the left, groundfloor, who has really big tits - outstanding, looking super sexy . Crunchy ass cheeks, she is a SEX BOMB !!!!!!!

Her name is xx. Go and have a look.

I watched her several times. She is looking at me with challenging views, very welcoming. She has an incredibly sexy look. Every time she passed me, she looked at me with a challenging look. Oh my goodness. I am melting like ice in the sun and ready to pay any price pay she calls, she demands.

I cut a long story short. A Thai Lady - married with a Swedish guy - told me, her tits and ass are silicone, pure plastic. I have suspected that from the first moment, I saw her.

Is she still working there?

Does anybody have experience with her?

2. A beauty queen from Spankys

I told of a beautiful girl in my report of Nana Plaza from December 2014 – January 2015.

She was working in Spankys bar; first floor on the left side. Her name is xx.

I wrote about her:

“There is a beautiful girl in Spanky. If I would be 25 years younger then I would fall desperately in love with her. She is outstanding, she is a gorgeous beauty; she is even wife material. Lady Ploy is charming, friendly and of a pleasant restraint. Her face is fascinating; it has delicately chiseled features. You look into the face of a beauty queen. When she smiles at me then a shiver of admiration and affectionateness, deep fondness runs through my mind and body.

She is petite and slender, has seductive baby fat and fantastic huge boobies. Her tits are simply world class. Her breast tissue is sturdy, substantive and those wonders of the world are crowned by two large brown areolas. While dancing her big breasts are bouncing in time with the music. Their sight is driving the testosterone with great force into my blood and a mixture of love and tenderness but also of strong sexual desire floods me every time when I see her dancing naked.â€

Is she still working in that bar? Is she still there?

When you are in Bkk go to the Nana Plaza and see her.

She is an amazing sight.

You can see her on Spankys website.

Her images don't do her justice. When you see her personally she is an absolute stunner.

http://spankysbkk.com/

I'll be back for 3 months in Siam and Bangkok in January – February – March 2016.

Live from Duesseldorf

Bakwahn alias Nasiadai

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

• Like 2

:topic: ....but....

I was working and living in Kleinenbroich for a few months way back when I had a real job!

Shopping in Venlo, as back then the shops in Germany closed quite early.

Now back to your normal program...

I may have to do some recon at NEP...

Thank you, Pretendingtobemale, for pressing the “like-buttonâ€.

Had a funny night in there with Pretendingtobeblonde. Do you recognise anyone?

Bust, thanks for your answer. But when you answer then it should be clear which girl and which bar you mean, you refer to.

Given the strict rules of this board, it is almost impossible to report on girls in detail.

In January, February and March 2015 I posted longer reports on other boards. Boards, on which images and detailed reports on the girls are allowed. You all know those boards.

Yesterday I prepared reports with some pictures for this board. These reports had great success on the other boards. I got many like-buttons and favorable comments from other board members.

But we have to accept the the rude rules here. Finish, end of discussion.

=======

post-140-0-15123500-1431513389_thumb.jpg

I would like to present a look into my bedroom.

Two thick eiderdowns quilts provide warmth. Outside it's still pretty cold in the night; 2 to 3 degrees; sometimes below freezing.

One of the pretty Nana Plaza girls would really be doing well, right?

By the way, Khun Sanuk, I asked my bed for permission to present it here.

Here in Düsseldorf is a wonderful morning. We have high air pressure, the sun comes up over the horizon, it's blue sky and the day promises to be very nice.

Oh, what a beautiful mornin'

Oh, what a beautiful day

I've got a wonderful feelin'

Every thing's goin' my way

Greetings to Nana Plaza and all the girls there. S-i-g-h ....

Live from Duesseldorf

Bakwahn alias Nasiadai

• Like 1

Cavanami,

oh my goodness, Kleinenbroich! That is a provincial backwater near the Dutch border.

post-140-0-40423400-1431516632_thumb.jpg

Charly in his local pub at home in Dusseldorf. In this bar (German = Kneipe) I am a regular. I am working with my notebook. I search something on the internet and write some texts.

post-140-0-46155600-1431516718_thumb.jpg

I drink a glass of dark beer It is so called "Altbier", top fermented beer, a Duesseldorfer speciality. Chok dee kraph! Prosit!

I asked the guy for permission to post his pictures. The guy is me!!!

By the way:

The British have their Pubs and Inns, the Americans have their Saloon, the Austrians have their Kaffeehaus, the French have their Bistro, the Spaniards and Italians have their Bodega. In each of these terms reflects a country's standard of life, a special life form, which is part of the culture of those countries.

Cavanami writes:

„I may have to do some recon at NEP... "

Have fun and give a hoot when you come back next day.

Write a report of your visits in Suckers and Spankys.

Live from Duesseldorf

Bakwahn alias Nasiadai

• Like 1

Hi,

"But we have to accept the rude rules here."

I would hardly consider protecting people's privacy, rude.

Sanuk!

ok. ok. Never mind!

I had taken no camera for my 3 month vacation. After the stroke I can handle a camera only with the left, the untrained hand; the right hand is paralysed.. When I came back to Bangkok after 7 weeks my best Thai friend recommended me to buy a camera. (I have been on Lang Kawi – Malaysia – and on the beach near Chumpon.) Khun Kwanboon said to me that I need a camera for some souvenir photos. So we bought a Sony pocket camera in one of the big department stores in Krung Thep. My friend has led the negotiations and has translated.

post-140-0-47503700-1431522383_thumb.jpg

The Sanam Luang is one of my favourite places in Krung Thep.

This place is indeed a Royal Place, that is the meaning of Sanam Luang.

Every time I am there I touch the green green grass of home.

In the background there are the Prangs and the Chedis of the Wat Pra Kheo.

What an impressive backdrop.

ok. Enough for one go.

Stay tuned. Stay on the ball. There is more to come.

Live from Düsseldorf

Bakwahn alias Nasiadai

Hamburg Bangkok Düsseldorf