Questions For 2 Girls; Investigations By 2 Girls From Nana Plaza

Nasiadai

Spankys and the girl will remain a secret

I do like spanky's had some fun nights there with Bust, some rather infamous Cowboy girls ended up working there

Bust, Pretendingtobemale,

good for you. I hope you had a fine evening.

Did you see my girl?

You can send me pm. I am curious a little bit.

I have been in Spankys many times, spending money like a Saudi oil Sheik!

2000 Baht, sometimes 2800 Baht when I left the bar.

Memories, sweet memories.

Nasiadai

Prob saw her, but that was a while back, Stick would have been there more recently. I like bigger tits, as they are so rare.

I remember G Spot back at the turn of the century was known as a bar of bigger girls, was quite good sometimes.

Pretendingtobemale,

in my next contribution I want to pay homage to a very specific bar and a Gorgeous Beauty of NEP.

1. the Bar

I have in my mind a bar which is populated by a number of nicely big-breasted women. All natural, no silicone. ok., admittedly no stunners. The name of this bar is DC-10. I encountered a lady. I saw and met this girl in „Farlang Connection“ (today Angel Witch) in 1994! 20 years ago. At that time she was 24 years old, desirable and very sexy. I spent several days with her in Bangkok and I made a lot of color slides - it was the analog time.

I spent many nights there and I was the king of fondling and groping big boobies.

I sing along in a chorus with all the ladies of DC-10 and T-SPOON:

„I wanna have sex on the beach

Come on move your body

Sex on the beach

I never gonna leave you alone

The tide is high and the groove is on

I wanna have sex on the beach“

2. the Lady

This girl was one of the prettiest girl that I met in my 3 months vacation. After accurate thought and if I'm honest then she was the prettiest of all. It is Lady Xxxx from Spankys.

http://spankysbkk.co...ploy/index.html

Thinking of this girl makes me smile mixed with a few tears; and yet the heart aches just a little with sentimentality. I wish I were 25 years younger.

I dedicate two compositions of W.A. Mozart to this girl; and I freely admit that I do have a special place in my heart for Mozart's music; and so has Khun Xxxx:she also has a very special place of honor in the cathedral of my heart.

The first Mozart piece:

Mozart's music is trembling in every bar, is full of motion, vibrating with life, lust and passion.

His piano concertos are brilliant, they are compositionally very demanding, without overwhelming the listener; at the same time never just entertainment music, and connoisseurs as non-experts get satisfaction. The principle of composition of his piano concertos is: Highest championship with the greatest simplicity.

I selected this slow movement, because it is very famous; it is known to a wider audience.

Piano concerto # 21 second movement:

============

The second Mozart piece:

W. A. Mozart (from the Opera “Cosi Fan Tutti)

Lyric in Italian: English translation:

Soave sia il vento, May the winds be gentle

Tranquilla sia l’onda, May the waves be calm

Ed ogni elemento And may every one of the elements

Benigno risponda Respond warmly

Ai vostri desir. To your desire.

The two engaged couples have to separate, because the men go to war by ship. The men are leaving distraught young women who don’t know when or if they’ll see their partners again. Mozart's music is pervaded by profound humanity without ever being schmaltzy. Like this piece.

'Soave sia il vento' is indeed both beautiful and melancholic at this special moment in the opera.

Soave sia il vento:

https://www.youtube....h?v=6Wi7UsXW1As

I didn't have the chance to photograph this beautiful girl. I wanted to make my own pictures of her. Portraits showing her very beauty, elegance, charm and grace.

Perhaps I get a chance next year.

So there are the photos of the website of Spankys.

She is much more beautiful and covetable than the pictures show.

If anybody of you is in Bangkok, go to Nana Plaza, go up the stone stairs, first floor, the first bar.

Please give her my warm regards.

I am the German guy, the limping man with the black cane, with the black walking stick (after a stroke).

Live from Düsseldorf

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

• 4 months later...

Now I can answer my own question by myself.

I have seen them and I have met both girls. Talked to them, flirted with the girls.

1. A girl from Suckers

Her name is Pee-Mai.

Big tits - outstanding, looking super sexy . Crunchy ass cheeks, she is a SEX BOMB !!!!!!!

But!!! Tits and ass cheeks are silicone!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She wants long time 5000 Baht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. A beauty queen from Spankys

Lady Ploy from Spankys.

Many lady drinks for her. Very nice girl. After 3 years working as bargirl she is very professionalized.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She wants long time 5000 Baht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Nana a round of price rises is in progress.

today I have to make it short. no time.

Enough for one go, dear friends.

Stay tuned. There is more to come.

Live from Bangkok, district Don Muang - high noon local time.

Stay now with the family of one of my Thai friends.

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Honouring Mr Nasiadais praise for the Nanaplaza complex I have visited the area against all my instincts last night . After struggling through a crowd of 1,90 m ladyboys I did finally arrive at my target property called Sexy Nights which has been recommended to me by somebody as a laid back bar with post war music and peaceful staff . Somebody pushed me inside but after a fraction of a second I turned round and ran away . A hellhole .

Sexy night used to be one of the best bars NP. Not the best looking ladies or the youngest but with the best attitude. I was there in Jan. this year and things had changed. Perhaps the time for small friendly bars like this belongs to the past. Thailand is changing and NP with it. That said I will still go there every time I'm in BKK until the place becomes unbearable.