An Eulogy – An Extolment – To Nana Plaza

Nasiadai

No doubt about it, the way prices have been going up, I've been avoiding Bangkok for the most part for the past few years. Pattaya still has many options which still make it worth to visit for now, along with nearby countries.

Some of the price quotes that I got from the dancers in Bangkok go go bars, were quite laughable, and some the dancers wondered why I was laughing :) I figured I would be a nice guy and let someone else drain their ATM account for the wonderful company of an overpriced dancer in Bangkok :grinyes:

Sitting in Baby Dolls Agogo in Patts can provide an insight into what sort of cash some of these girls are making.Besides the basic salary for a dancer or " performer " ( you will know what I`m referring to if you have ever visited there :cheerleader::grinyes: ) of 12-18 k there are lady drinks and tips,barfines,not to mention long term sponsors remittances.Chatting to one of them she enquired as to my monthly budget.Although she didn`t say it I could tell from her reaction she was thinking " I make a lot more than that per month ".

• 2 weeks later...

For certain the girls are now in control in the main whereas the guys were holding court for decades beforehand. However, recognise that and use your feet to move on when the pasture is already mown or too expensive to take a bite and let them starve for a while.That I could pay their 2015 demands is immaterial; I won't. I've not intention of sucking up to some hooker on the off chance she might deign to give me a fumble in the sack. If they don't play on my terms then fuck them, or not, as it might be.

• 4 weeks later...

Thailand is changeing, not only Nana Plaza. If you haven't noticed prices are going up everywhere. Sexy Night used t be my favourite bar. I was there in January an it is not the same bar it was 20 years ago.

I'm not the man I was either.

Where I've put on some weight after quitting the Smokes 18 months ago,I noticed on my last trip that it is quite hard to watch whilst receiving a blow job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a tourist friend in town and requted a visit to Nana ( ching ching :wink:). He was taken by a young lass

that was dancing at Rainbow 4... Indeed she was a major stunner and since he does not speak Thai he asked me to inquire regarding the

cost/ time for her company

She quoted short time 3K AND LONG TIME EIGHT THOUSAND BAHT... :shocked:

NOTINCLUDINGTHE BAR FINE DRINKS WHATEVER...

:rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl:

WTF???

The above being said he is reasonably wealthy and says he regrets not taking her since he is back in the states

and keeps remembering how soft her skin was...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whatever