Afro Girls Pattaya

gawguy

There are more of them every time I come here and there are more cute ones. Hmmm... I'm thinking about it. I was talking to one tonight at the beach. I could not understand her English, which she insisted that she could speak and seemed to think I could not.

I think she said she wanted 500b short time. I thought maybe they want more, but I've never asked before.

I also read a post about a yr or more ago - poster had problem with black girl met on street in BKK. She wanted more money than she first stated and then got nasty about it. I don't want a problem. I know there are no guarantees.

Anyone have much experience with Afro girls in LOS? Good experience? Bad?

Thanks,

Gaw Guy

No personal experiance but I I met an African girl in Pattaya a couple of years ago, she wanted 2500 short time. A price of 500 sounds very low but if there has ben an influx of african girls I suppose that the price kan have dropped.

I met a Nigerian guy in Pratunam once that I am convinced I got an email from :hmmm:

I met two Liberian blokes at MBK once that needed my help to to invest Liberias gold reserve which they had managed to salvage during one of the civil wars. :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes::neener: :neener: :neener::tuxedo: :tuxedo: :tuxedo:

No personal experiance but I I met an African girl in Pattaya a couple of years ago, she wanted 2500 short time. A price of 500 sounds very low but if there has ben an influx of african girls I suppose that the price kan have dropped.

That's interesting, honest and not encouraging. That's ok. I'm looking for honest experience. This is only a notion right now. I'm not jumping into it. I'm happy with Thai girls, but variety is the spice of life and here we have a bit of variety on offer.

I'd say that there are about 10 or 15 Afro girls around and about. Maybe 3 - 5 along the beach in an evening. I see even cuter ones around S. Pattaya area. I don't think they are tourists - they are a bit extra dressy and made up. Maybe they hook up on Badoo or something. You would think they have to be more careful than Thai ladies when they go with a guy. If they cross the wrong line, they can have their ticket cancelled. And I don't imagine the authorities are overly happy that they have come over to "help out."

GG

Minor update:

Last night, returning from my long exercise walk down the Beach road I was captivated by a 24yo Afro girl. Surprisingly, like some Thai girls do when making their sales pitch, this one held my hand warmly. She was very cute and nicely put together in all the right places. But again, virtually no English. And again when I was having difficulty understanding, she asked me if I spoke English. So this is a phrase these young ladies teach each other. I told her she was beautiful and she said thank you - that much she understands. Out of curiosity I asked How Much and she responded 1,000 baht, which makes sense. I told her I couldn't that night and she said okay.

I've been coming to LOS for oh so many years and have oh so much experience. I know and understand Issan Thai women inside and out. I also speak enough Thai so that before an encounter I can explain what I want and if issues arise later, I will at least be able to understand and we can always sort it out. Happy or not I pay a good amount and 99.8% of the time they leave with a smile. I may not be happy, but mai pen rai - I've got plenty of time and I'll get happy tomorrow.

With the Afro girls I am entirely at sea. The last thing I want is they come to my room, I put on condom, they lay down. Nothing like that. I want a massage and I want other somewhat unusual services. If a girl is special I want a continuing relationship. With the Afro girls I just don't think it would happen. My guess is service would be minimal and special requests would be ignored and they would be one off. Then there is the issue of trust - are they out to rip me off in some way? I'm just not sure.

I have had Afro American, Afro Caribbean and a Liberian girlfriend, all in the USA. Like the better Thai girls, when they give sex, they take pride in leaving a lasting memory. The Afro girls here...I don't think so. Until someone tells me different, it's a no go for me.

Mr gawguy ,

African girls in Pattaya are definitely the last thing on earth I am interested in and I only read this thread because i feel bored today and it rains outside . As far as it concerns your doubts if they offer services to your liking I recommend to invest the 1000 Baht and the burdon of uncertainty shall evaporate . Although statistical relevance would ask for lets say 5 trials , ask Flashermac from the university for a scientific backup . There are a hundred of them looking for customers all night at Sukhumvit and I find them just frightening . ( Sukhumvit at the Bangkok end ) .

What I find interesting in your post is this : " I want a massage and I want other somewhat unusual services. If a girl is special I want a continuing relationship . "

Although I want no somewhat unusual services we are on even terms here , there is an advantage in predictable results even on the erotic sector .