Afro Girls Pattaya

gawguy

I have - once - taken up the offer of the only semi-delicate petite African woman I've seen on Sukhumvit, just to try it and see why they are coming to work there. Very sweet young Ugandan woman actually, she was cooperative - more than cooperative, I'd say: she knew what she was doing - I suspect had done similar before, perhaps more than once, judging by the apparent fluency with which she facilitated my various exertions - she was comfortable and had a desire for the experience to be at least a general quality one I think, she was in no hurry, spoke accented but fluent english. I liked her and didn't find any tricks up her sleeve, I didn't wake up with safe ripped from the wall and banging headache, for example. I was very drunk, took her to my hotel room, don't remember discussing price, but no problems. Haven't considered going back for more, as most of those girls look as likely to kick my ass than to suck my dick.

YimSiam

I was very drunk, took her to my hotel room, don't remember discussing price, but no problems. Haven't considered going back for more, as most of those girls look as likely to kick my ass than to suck my dick.

YimSiam

I like that observation.

Also buffalo_bill

"There are a hundred of them looking for customers all night at Sukhumvit and I find them just frightening."

Now see... I didn't know that. I had no idea. It makes perfect sense. I haven't been to BKK for 12 yrs. It's so much fun to be ignorant - I learn so much. Tell me more.

In Patts I think most of them come from Madagascar.

Thanks. GG

I wonder when these folks will show up.

Gangs of ‘Powerfully Built’ Women Are Mugging Tourists on the Streets of Hong Kong

Groups of black female thieves are prowling Lockhart Road, Hong Kong’s lively red-light strip, looking for expatriate men to rob, the South China Morning Post reports.

The area’s streets are particularly busy this week, thronged with fans from all over the world attending the city’s famous Rugby Sevens tournament. A party atmosphere prevails and binge drinking is the norm during “Sevens week.â€

The women, from an unspecified African country, are described as “powerfully built†and standing about 1.8 m tall. They pretend to be customers at bars, where they strike up conversations with their victims. They then flirt or offer sex, get the men drunk and subsequently mug them either on the street or in their hotel rooms.

One unfortunate man was thrown into a trash can by the women when he started struggling after realizing he was getting mugged.

Another man, an Australian, had about $1,300 stolen when he took three African women to his hotel room after getting drunk with them in a bar.

The police say many cases are going unreported because the victims are ashamed or because they are only in the city for a few days. Rugby Sevens visitors have been warned to be on their guard.

http://time.com/41310/rugby-sevens-hongkong-african-women-thieves-gangs/?iid=nf-article-mostpop2

You see the problem here... They look so bootylicious. And have such a bad rep.

I've gone with a lot of black women. Lived with three. P4P with a couple of others and had a couple of more g/f's. But these ones here -- uh-uh, I don't think so.

GG