Should They Be Allowed Home? No Farking Way

bust

And of course Australia applied the same rules to the thousands, maybe 10's thousands of Yugoslav/Australians who fought on both sides in the Serbian, Kosovo and other incidents in the old Yugoslav states?

Nope . . . . . .

Many children grow up tangential to their parents. The more extreme the more tangential often.

I don't really consider this the same. These people are fundamentalists duty-bound to implement and enforce medieval and barbaric laws to slowly convert the world to their beliefs. They are not really defending anything.

All beliefs have there extremes, and pretty much all of them have shown themselves to be capable of vile acts

Buddhists in Sri Lanka and Myanmar advocating slaughter of non believers,

Muslims doing the same

Christians doing the same

Pretty much all religions have people doing the same,

Maybe that's the common denominator?

My REAL issue with this is my wife and children.

We've seen governments invoke laws in the wake of 9/11 that have since been used to do many things not related to 9/11 or even terrorism.

The UK caused thousands to loose life savings as it used it's terrorism laws to overtake banks in Iceland.

The USA uses it's laws for many different things,

So when I say I oppose this

1 - I believe we should prosecute and jail them, no issue

2 - If we set the president of revoking the citizenship, how do we know when government will use that in other ways. So that in the future my wife's citizenship, my children's, is cast under a cloud because this was allowed.

If we grant citizenship, and maybe we grant it too easy, but when we do, it should be irrevocable, otherwise we are no less than the NAZI's who revoked Jewish citezenship, because THEN the masses believed the bullshit flowing from the media, as it does now, and BELIEVED it was good to revoke those Jewish citizen.s

I'd like the think, maybe falsely, that Australia is better than that. Better than believing the hype, the hatred, and smart enough to protect the fundamental laws we grant ALL citizens. wife beaters, priests, terrorists, murders, dole bludgers, what ever,

Once we begin to throw those fundermentals away, we are no better than scum, and personally, I then fear for my family.

I hear you and agree with a lot of those points. As for the children how damaged are they now? The wife is a piece of work in my opinion.

My "guess" she wants to return to recruit. If she was that concerned about her children in the beginning she would never have taken them to Syria.

Just sounds like she wants the goal posts moved to suit her own personal agenda.

Australia is no better you and I both know it. Look at our refugee policies and immigration laws.

As far as revoking citizenship I would say this is an extreme situation. Let's hope the Mad Monk isn't around much longer.

The UK caused thousands to loose life savings as it used it's terrorism laws to overtake banks in Iceland.

Post 9/11 UK ex pats were no allowed to have bank accounts in the UK without a UK address so the government forced us to bank offshore, many of us choosing Singer & Friedlander in Isle of Man. Later the bank was taken over by the Icelandic bank Kaupthing.

August 2008 when the money was being transferred via Kaupthing UK the UK government "Ring Fenced" it, BASTARDS.

Even now I still only have 25% back some 7 years after the fact

I am very surprised about many countries including Germany tolerating this Arab-Muslim scum .

I agree completely but would like to add that religious scum are the same regardless of religion.

Sweden like many (most) western countries has "freedom of religion" in the constitution. Furthermore a holder of a Swedish passport can not be legally denied entry to the country ander any circumstance. Also a Swedish passport can't be revoked against someones will, except mayby if it can be proven that they lied in their application. Of this last I'm not sure.

• 5 months later...