A Spiked Drink In Nanaplaza

zen4dummies

You are correct it has nothing to do with spiked drinks but...

I would hardly call the above observations "character assassination".

Actually my comment was simply that he took a lot of effort to assassinate someone else's character.

I found it rather curious mai pen rai

• Like 1

Jeez, just read his latest column - speaking of assassination, the brother is apparently not in a mood to come back anytime soon, is he! What's that smoke on the horizon? Ah, don't worry - just Stickman burning bridges...

Anyway, backed to spiked drinks. I've had my share - as well as the secretly-applied secret-potion on the skin, nips, tongue - who knows where. Was with a farang friend not long ago - was dosed somewhere and it just turned my memory off, pure blackout, but was with my farang friend who only noticed something was really wrong when I casually put my lit cigarette back in the pack and set the smoking pack on the table... Very strange - no memory, but not wild and crazy or falling down or anything - just checked out as a result. On the positive, have had some fucking adventures on the bed when with ladies who it's now clear had slipped me something to make me relaxed, confused, and more than a little wild - I can't say that time or two were bad overall - more like an uninvited augmentation of the experience.

I'd say watch out for freelancer bars open after hours, casual sidewalk bars, and yes - the ladyboys who often populate those places.

Well I replied that I spike my own drinks, but as I use drugs that make you forget, I forget I was the one. I then asked flash where stick was as he referenced a stick article, and then we all had a nice chat, no character assassination other than critical of his front page layout which resembles a bucket beside me after I've spiked my own drinks. I like stick, however since I was the proud culprit who supplied the katoey at his bucks party while he was tied to a pole on stage he has never forgiven me I fear. It was impressive how he untied himself faster than Houdini and ran away very quick. Kiwis ate a fast bunch. I like him. I dont think I've ever seen him drunk, or molesting a girl in a bar, he's very polite. Unlike us. Cunt!

I always found him to be quite likable and good company. I wish him the best wherever he is.

p.s. I once got to the point where I had to leave Thailand. I'd just had my fill of it and wanted out. After a few years back in the States, I found myself chomping at the bit to come back. It's probably a stage we all go through. Everything I'd complained about in LOS I also encountered at home, only without a smile.

Flash, no need to reply if too personal, but was you married at that stage? If so how did the wife like USA?

I'm finding my wife is very happy in Aus, everyone in my family is fucking happy in Aus, except me!

While I am over Thailand, I seriously doubt we'll retire in Australia, rather we'll end up somewhere in SE Asia or maybe a corner of the Pacific.

I am finding the Pacific quite good, not at all spoilt as I had thought, in fact far less developed than all Asian nations, inc Myanmar.

Married and I took her with me. After about a week, she asked ... "Why did you want to marry someone from an uncivilised country?" Unfortunately, she was a Thai civil servant and didn't want to quit her job. That meant she had to go back and work, which meant a long time of separation. That part really sucked and is one of the reasons I returned.

I had a good life in the States, but even so I missed Thailand. Asia gets into your system and you find yourself a bit like a fish out of water when you're away from it too long.

p.s. A random memory: One day she commented on how nice my father was to her. "But he's someone important," she said. I told her that's the way we are in the west. We don't have a pecking order the way there is in Thailand. None of the "Do you know who my father is?" crap ... unless you're a Kennedy or a Bush maybe.

Being drugged against my will and unconscious out in public is not something I would take lightly. Being exposed to whomever and whatever and incapable to do anything about it makes my skin crawl... my reaction would be ugly. Sorry for whomever this happened to -- it's a shitty thing.

Now voluntary intoxication... that's on me. That I can live with. Of course I don't rob or fuck with people either.