Please A Comparison

Coss

Enquiring minds wish to know.

How does Japanese (Tokyo, Fukuoka) P4P stack up against LOS

I'm assuming its way more expensive.

I can remember 30 years ago seeing business card sized photo stickers plastered over hand rails and telephone booths around Shinagawa, advertising young ladies for some purpose or other.

Any comments from our widely travelled members?

Jack?

Never been to the P4P scene when I have been in Japan. Have a mate who used to frequent there and said it's hard work for a westerner to bed a girl from one of the hostess bars. Wine and Dine first. They all have a business card but they make good money just spending time with you.

He took me to a Japanese bar here in sydney and the 2 girls cost him $300 an hour just to sit with us.

The little stickers they plaster all over...you most likely won't get the lady pictured on the sticker. I used to collect the stickers :dunno:

The cost is much higher then in LOS, could be 10 X's higher or more!

There are many ladies from the Philippines working in Japan. When I was living/working in Fu Chu, there was an small house where

5 ~ 10 Philippina ladies were living, all working in a local karaoke place. Nice looking ladies!

I often walked by the karaoke place but never went in.

Some years ago, a Japanese girlfriend took me to a karaoke place in Ikebukoro, as she had a friend working at the place. My

girlfriend paid and I struck up a conversation with a Philippina lady. Only went that one time and I am sure that the cost wasn't

much as we only chatted a bit and just a spot of tea.

Some months later, I was on the train commuting to the office and I ran into the Philippina lady from the karaoke place! what are the odds of that!!

The nightclubs and discos are a great place to meet Japanese ladies. Many are eager to sleep with gaijins (foreigners).

Places like Roppongi, Hararajuku, etc.

The nightlife is expensive in Japan so be prepared to drop hundreds of dollars for an evening out.