Bangkok Hotels Full?

cavanami

I'm in my 4th decade using the Nana as my home away from home ! Good location, good value, no problemas. (OK, the last two trips I bunked at the Centrerpoint Terminal 21 and the Millineium, but will be back at the Nana in 4 weeks from now

Hugh Hoy

Perfect timing, Hugh! I'm at T minus 29 days, landing at Swampy just after midnight Sunday the 23rd, for two weeks in town. Sounds like it is time to declare some kind of get-together.

OK...put out the notice that in four weeks, lock up the wimmen and roll up the sidewalks!

Cav, that's my club bro you're talking about.

We're both full-patch members of the Bangkok charter of the most exclusive club on the planet, the DVT/PE Survivor's League. (There are no meetings, no newsletters, no T-shirts, and we've already paid our dues!)

Short stay for me this trip. Arrive 9/15 and Depart 9/19. I'll be in Cambodia most of the 3 weeks catching up on "things" with Ms. Hoy. It's kind of an 18-year anniversary. 2 of her brothers will be with me. Flash met Ms Hoy, her younger sister, and the 2 brothers over dinner 3 years ago. Curiously, they all liked Flash. 55555555555 The brothers are in a feverish mode at the prospect of being able to prowl the night scenes without their sisters in town.

• Like 1