Booze Ban To Create Pockets Of Prohibition

Flashermac

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may. A requirement that prostitution be located at all institutes of higher learning would substantially improve attendance, and keep the boys from the temptations of alcohol at nearby bars. Such may be arbitrarily enforced for six months, which is to say, enforcement to be rigorously promoted for one month, imposed sporadically for 2, and entirely forgotten by the third...

Thoughtful and constructive . Although for the purpose of easy implementation I may propose considering a package of banning booze , erasing prostitution , usage of meter in taxis and registering all existing SIM-cards materialising in one national giant effort ending 2016 the 1st of April midnight .

TCCC University???

Maybe he means UTCC. Lots of tales told about it, but alas ... untrue. I taught there part-time once upon a time. Definitely a number of wild girls, but basically the students are no different from anywhere else (except lazier). Same with Bangkok University and almost any rachaphat.

And as to teachers shagging the students, one young guy tried it. He got the boot at the end of the year and wondered why. We tried to tell him, but he thought he knew better. Discretion is the name of the game in Thailand. ;)

I call it TCCC as they own it, which is a great idea. I've found a large number of the girls are young gig's/mistresses of rich sugar daddy business men,

Also a few other colleges in the area, as well as the highest concentration of brothels in Bangkok I suspect,

All which means

Those markets where great to walk around!

Lots of police investment in it too. An interesting place, if sometimes frustrating to work at. The rector (always a businessman or woman) makes changes without ever asking the faculty if they think it's a good idea. e.g. Cutting the classes from 75 minutes to 50, but expecting you to do just as much teaching in it. (The reason was to squeeze more classes into the work day.) Another bright idea was to make the foreign instructors teach 20 hours a week (instead of the former 15 hours) without any accompanying increase in pay. A few Farangs quit over than one.