Sukhumvit Soi 22

The_Munchmaster

I'm an Ice in beer fan. 40 degrees, in the shadow of the Cashew nut tree, whiskey glass size vessels, ice, beer Lao, and the tradition is that you all drink together, a toast and bottoms up.

The beer does not get left on the ice, it's consumed quickly and at maximum chill.

This allows you all to anticipate the next round. It's a good way to get the maximum effect on a hot day.

Those who don't use ice, get warm beer after 2 minutes, those who let the ice melt are not serious drinkers.

• Like 1

Gentlemen ,

I am shattered . Most respectfully I may again introduce an elegant strategy that solves any related temperature prommpremm :

Ask for any sort of bowl whose interior diameter is bigger than the outer diameter a bottle of Singha and have it filled up with ice after they have put the bottle inside . The way people keep champagne cool . Procedure possibly involves sort of extra tip but also increases your social position in the establishment . Do not drink beer from bottles but from a glass . Do not put ice in beer . No good .

For me, I have lived and worked for many years in Germany...I know a little about what I consider a good beer.

I have tried ALL Thai beers and they are not up to my liking.

I pay the few hundred extra Baht and go with some of the imported beers; Carlsberg and Asahi are OK for me.

I once had the Guinness in a can...not good! Guinness draft can be OK.