Sign in to follow this  
Pom Michael

Hooters Bangkok

There's at least one katoey in there, surely?

(Clue: lantern-jawed silicon-pumped second from left?) Face like torn shite. :relieved:

jack :help:

Yep and usually the one trying the hardest.

Yep and usually the one trying the hardest.

When katoeys are circling and cawing and pawing, I'm usually the one 'trying hardest', mate. Trying hard to get rid of the f*ckers. :doah:

• Like 1

There's at least one katoey in there, surely?

(Clue: lantern-jawed silicon-pumped second from left?) Face like torn shite. :relieved:

Ah, Fiery Jack, you're experiencing a common side effect from getting sober - like when the Freak Brothers came down. The Thai version is that suddenly you start seeing kathoeys everywhere... and then realize that they've been there all along... it's enough to drive a man to drink again (at least, a man like me - and I've got the evidence to prove that...)

Beware, there's more where s/he came from... it never ends...

• Like 1

Ah, Fiery Jack, you're experiencing a common side effect from getting sober ... suddenly you start seeing kathoeys everywhere...

Yeah, hello sobriety. :dunno: I don't know which is scarier: the katoeys, or the wall-climbing pink elephants and skin-crawling mechanical spiders. :surprised:

Anyway, I'm past that bit and back in the saddle now, inviting disaster via what I will optimistically call 'controlled drinking'. :clown: Yes, I know. But what's a man to do? :relieved:

I'll be in BKK for Xmas too. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... :drunk: