How Late It Was, How Late: Fiery Jack's Summer Sojourn In Rehab

Fiery Jack

Me thinks there are 837 different combinations of events, position of the stars and so on, that will influence what happens in

one's life.

This goes for alcohol consumption and an addiction or no addiction to it.

Consumption of alcohol can be a trigger for an unleashing of the demons that most likely reside in all of us to some degree.

As I see it, it somes down to controlling dem demons :dunno:

Me thinks there are 837 different combinations of events, position of the stars and so on, that will influence what happens in

one's life.

This goes for alcohol consumption and an addiction or no addiction to it.

Consumption of alcohol can be a trigger for an unleashing of the demons that most likely reside in all of us to some degree.

As I see it, it somes down to controlling dem demons :dunno:

You make a good point, although many people use booze in a medicinal way to keep dem demons in check. You need that drink every now and then to reboot your psyche so to speak. Moderation is the rule. Drink excessively and dem demons will find you for sure.

on the very rare occasion I met you 6 or more years ago, you was firmly on the wagon, unlike Old hippie, I couldn't shove you off it, and found the encounter pretty boring.

I hope you find life more interesting

When your drinking, shattered and shit face, let me know, would be good to catch up I hope.

Hey - so where is Old Hippie?

I enjoyed his postings!