3Rd Trip To China

waerth

Well just to let everyone know i am alive. My 8th trip already since I came to the Netherlands, 5 times Manila, 1 time Beijing and now 2nd time Shanghai. I am 2-3 days in the Netherlands between flights. Which is great because the less time I have to spend in the Netherlands the better!

1st trip with my own tablet. I finally bought one :p Samsung Galaxy S2 I believe. Should look at the package again when I am back. Comes with bluetooth keyboard. Next thing install VPN before my next trip to China. They block almost everything here :(.

Herr Sanuk, will call you when I am in the Netherlands again.

For short trips it is ok. I just really hate living there. I hate the system and all the rules. It is perfect if you want a life that is all arranged. But if your lifestyle is out of the box the Netherlands is the worst place to be.

Now in Hong Kong on a layover where the internet is magically fully accessible again :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Meking installed orweb and orbot. Hope it works as I am going to Shanghai again tomorrow. As usual on the tablet it is not as straightforward as going to google play store. There I got a message .... it will be installed soon and an hour later no installation happening. But got it done in another way.

The tablet is very bad when you want to have control over everything :(

W

The Netherlands would almost be perfect if not they would insist to behave as ruthless avengers of even the most unsignificant speeding on their motorways . Automatic systems are watching incoming visitors and check the numberplates for a history of earlier crimes , units possibly purchased from North Korea .

France , in comparison , sends a lot of threatening pamphlets but ignorance solves these issues for ever .

Maybe that is what Mr waerth means in lack of other hardship worth complaing about . The Netherlands are great .