Are You Concerned With Cameras?

unit731

main difference is hidden cameras may generate income

yeah, it's not the camera itself that's the issue, it's the context, dynamic, substance - who's doing what to who exactly, and who might care... I'm pretty confident no one's out there making the grand compilation tape of random pairs at the soi 3 shorttimes, but I can imagine many circumstances where targeted tape would be made... Anyone heard of something like that? Small-scale blackmail, extortion, guaranty for a rainy day?

The 21st century version.

https://www.getsafeonline.org/news/beware-of-webcam-blackmail/

A dramatic increase has been reported in webcam blackmail, where victims are lured into taking off their clothes in front of their webcam - and sometimes performing sexual acts - allowing the fraudster to record a video.

Most reports of these 'honey trap' crimes are about fraudsters posing as attractive young women on social networking and online dating sites to entrap men. A threat is then made to publish the video with false allegations of paedophilia, unless money is paid.

No one here would fall for that I am sure!

The 21st century version.

https://www.getsafeo...bcam-blackmail/

A dramatic increase has been reported in webcam blackmail, where victims are lured into taking off their clothes in front of their webcam - and sometimes performing sexual acts - allowing the fraudster to record a video.

Most reports of these 'honey trap' crimes are about fraudsters posing as attractive young women on social networking and online dating sites to entrap men. A threat is then made to publish the video with false allegations of paedophilia, unless money is paid.