October-November 2015 ---> 2 Months In My Magic Garden

Nasiadai

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Flashermac,

I don't understand a word

A year ago the lease - your rental contract - was terminated and you had to move from BKK to Chonburi.

Now you tell us that you have to move again.

So very gradually I start thinking that you're not a real human being, but a phantom, a ghost.

An annotation: I have your mailbox littered with my German reports - for my German people at home.

Try to understand my texts and enjoy the pictures. These are Word files.

sedgeford@gmail.com

Live from the beach of Chumpon

Charly alias Bakwahn alias Nasiadai

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Dear Flashermac,

I don't understand a word

A year ago the lease - your rental contract - was terminated and you had to move from BKK to Chonburi.

Now you tell us that you have to move again.

So very gradually I start thinking that you're not a real human being, but a phantom, a ghost.

An annotation: I have your mailbox littered with my German reports - for my German people at home.

Try to understand my texts and enjoy the pictures. These are Word files.

sedgeford@gmail.com

Live from the beach of Chumpon

Charly alias Bakwahn alias Nasiadai

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Charlie, sharing a big house and one of us has to leave. Can't afford the rent by myself, so I'll be moving back to the big city and an apartment. Not happy about moving, but it's economics ... plus being close to decent hospitals. (I've got nerve damage - either related to an injury or Agent Orange. If it's AO, I may have to fly back to a VA hospital some time.)

I'd forgotten about the sedgeford email address. I'll have to go look. Thanks for them.(I can read German, by my listening comprehension has got pretty crappy. :( )

p.s. I was in the U.S. for a month or so. Enjoyed it ... until it started getting cold. Cold weather sucks.

I'm closer to Pattaya than Chonburi. The air is clean, it's quiet, traffic is much lighter, plenty of nice restaurants just a short drive away... Best of all is Jomtien immigration! They are friendly and helpful, much nicer than Chaengwattana (where to be honest the staff are really overworked). Jomtien immigration makes you feel welcome in Thailand, not like some pain in the arse they wish would leave them alone.

But rent in Sodom by the Sea is almost the same as Bangkok, which is why I'm out in the boondocks. I considered staying, but overall it just makes more sense to return to the Big Durian.

(My Mrs wants me to move up north with her, but she means for me to work. :surprised: I don't know if I'm ready for that. Pretending to teach is one thing, but working at a real university is another. :confused: )