‘Naked Nana Girl’ Charged With Obscenity

Flashermac

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see the saggy belly or spaniel tits. Maybe carpal tunnel knows her better than anyone else

I resent that, my wrists are in excellent form, due to 40 or more years of vigorous masturbation. Perhaps tunnel vision would be a more apt appellation :nono:

" I think it is principally a good idea to walk naked through Bangkok because it helps Thai people to understand alternative cultures. "

The nearest I can find is between the chimpanzee and bonobo found only in the Democratic Republic of Congo in Central Africa; in an area bounded by the Congo River in the north, the Sankuru-Kasai in the south and west, and the Lualaba in the east ..

We just refer to them as buffalo mainly used towards the male of the species ..

" I think it is principally a good idea to walk naked through Bangkok because it helps Thai people to understand alternative cultures. "

The nearest I can find is between the chimpanzee and bonobo found only in the Democratic Republic of Congo in Central Africa; in an area bounded by the Congo River in the north, the Sankuru-Kasai in the south and west, and the Lualaba in the east ..

We just refer to them as buffalo mainly used towards the male of the species ..

Even taken at face value, I think it's a stretch to compare a Moroccan female to Chimp or Bonobo females...

bonobo_full_estrus.jpg?w=450

One of course wonders what sort of accusations, racist and misogynistic and otherwise, I would be subject to, were I to compare a woman to a Bonobo, Chimpanzee or Buffalo. Let alone a Thai woman.