Eion Musk

Coss

Hands up those that work in the space industry and are customers of Musk?

My issue is re-usable launchers are not significant advance in cost reduction, saying that as a customer.

NOW if you want to say Musk and battery technology will make it possible, then I'd be more likely to agree. Batteries have a far more significant role to play on a long ride into space and colonization.

Hands up those that work in the space industry and are customers of Musk?

My issue is re-usable launchers are not significant advance in cost reduction, saying that as a customer.

NOW if you want to say Musk and battery technology will make it possible, then I'd be more likely to agree. Batteries have a far more significant role to play on a long ride into space and colonization.

The reason I ask about having read this article, is that it's a well written and researched, if long, missive on Musk and why he's going to get people to Mars.

This is not me saying this, this is Musk saying this. This is also noting the importance of re-usable space craft in the cost of all this. I'm not arguing with you. I'm pointing out what others, including Musk, have said. This is notable news.

The article is written by an intelligent chap who has been corresponding with Musk.

So if he is wrong, then Mr Musk is wrong and must be barking up the wrong tree.

Mr Musk is a pretty cool dude indeed I reckon. He may get off base from time to time but so much of what he's been thinking about is starting to come real. Definitely a guy to watch. The WBW guy writes well I think and I enjoyed reading all of his Elon Musk series plus a few others, the AI one amongst them. They are long articles but a few minutes well spent. They get you thinking.

Musk is brialliant, and a slave to his shareholders and market.

Pr like this is pr, re-usable rockeys existed before, are not new, and aren't the game changer.

Going to Mars is totally diffetent arguement.

You stated in your opening, that this nee re usable rocket was game changer.

Its not.

Falcon x is great, not because of this.

Baa spot on.