Golden Beer Bar Gone; Nana Disco Endures?

Fiery Jack

There is a rumor that certain BMs have Thermae regulars that make house calls...

Shocking as it may be, I'd say the majority - at least the majority of my time, if not the numerical majority of individual visitors - are speed dials from my current lineup. Definitely the first night is regulars on call, then maybe a few new finds over the next couple days, then back to regulars for LTs for the bulk of my visit, plus throw in a couple of bj bar visits here and there for guaranteed satisfaction they can offer... Picking from my regular team members these days - I know what I like, I know what they offer, and they are the perfect solution to coup/election/holiday disturbances to opening hours... None, however, are Thermae girls, at least as far as I know!

• Like 2

I always found Golden somewhat soulless, which might seem a strange thing to say about a bar on just about the weirdest street of the most hedonistic capital city I frequent. Nevertheless, a good few beers were partaken in that establishment over the decades since it opened.

Not sure I ever found love or even lust there. Too early or too sober perhaps ?

The Nana Disco is another beast altogether. In Angels guise it was pathetic but back in the day, it was as near to the Star Wars bar you'd ever see this side of the Millennium Falcon. I haven't been in for a couple of years but each time I do, I get flashbacks to better days. All downhill since 'nam as they say.

• Like 1