Turkey Shoot

unit731

World War III

I clearly remember when Archduke Franz Ferdinand was shot. And we all know what happened after that.

“Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the Turkish-Syrian border. The circumstances that led to this are in dispute.

The Turks say that they brought the aircraft down after it ignored warnings and repeatedly violated Turkish airspace. They say their F-16 jets were scrambled and brought down the plane with a missile strike.â€

LINK

I'm sure the ISIS just change their name from time to time and call themselves freedom fighters or rebels to confuse NATO in giving them protection from the nasty Russians ..........

This climate change nonsence as why there are terrorists and the number one threat to the world, I first read about from a speech by a brain of Britain called prince Charles. Looks like this is the way foreward as now the president of America is saying the same .... why not increase tax to combat climate change and sort out the terrorist problem at the same time ...... Good idea it will distract some away from the real problems in hand ..