The Girlfriend Experience: Advice For Fiery Jack's Friend Muff Richardson

Fiery Jack

Oh f*ck, looks like I spoke too soon, lads. :shakehead

21 messages waiting for me on Thaicupid, :applause: but I can't read any of the bastards unless I 'upgrade' i.e. shell out 4000 yen (=1200 baht) for one sodding month. :nono:

Hmmm. :hmmm: They all look like old bangers anyway. A right f*cking rogues gallery: :o:clown::drinking::easter::drunk::dunce::_pumpkin::medusa: .

Soi 7 Beergarden sprang somehow to mind. :doah:

Whaddya reckon, lads: Should I pay or should I go? :applause:

jack :help:

Oh f*ck, looks like I spoke too soon, lads. :shakehead

21 messages waiting for me on Thaicupid, :applause: but I can't read any of the bastards unless I 'upgrade' i.e. shell out 4000 yen (=1200 baht) for one sodding month. :nono:

Hmmm. :hmmm: They all look like old bangers anyway. A right f*cking rogues gallery: :o:clown::drinking::easter::drunk::dunce::_pumpkin::medusa: .

Soi 7 Beergarden sprang somehow to mind. :doah:

Whaddya reckon, lads: Should I pay or should I go? :applause:

jack :help:

Go to Date in Asia.....costs nothing. Lots of Pilipinnos but still quiet a few Thais and a sprinkling of Vietnames :beer:

" Thanks ! Got myself aboard Thaicupid, mate: false name and a photoshopped mugshot of myself 20 years ago in the dark with the light behind me."

Everyone knows about video chat these days, helping to clear up any misundersandings such as this on both sides ...

After proper analysis I tend to think Mr Richardson belongs like myself to a disappearing species of gentlemen whose erotic adventures apart from a decent boomboom here and there require elegance , style and true passion . All based on adequate renumeration of course . Since my tragic separation from lovely Nok I did in fact spend an awful lot of time finding true love on temporary basis and I was finally successful .

The secret is avoiding youbuymedinkpaybarfinetakeshowerblowjobboomboom areas in favour of semi-erotic places of the so called Thai massage type where I could identify 3 truely great associates , two of which I would even be willing to release coordinates of , although not in public . One of them during interview why she is working in this field did even answer because she likes boom boom with falangs . What an encouraging statement , our best wishes go out to Mr Richardson .

• Like 1

:nono: Khun Jack , with all due respect .

Like in the Non-Euklidian geometry parallels cross in infinity :shakehead , true love just being a matter of imagination it could as well be temporay . From December 5th til December 8th for example which is when I moved on in favour of a female operator based at Oscar Massage , Patpong district . Excellent results also here :bang: . You got to find them that´s all .

• Like 2

• 3 years later...