Record 10 Thais Qualify For Lpga Tour In 2016

dean

I personally liked the picture of several of them around a table, cooking Thai food. You can take the Thai out of Thailand but you can't take Thailand out of the Thais. My wife has been here almost 8 years and has never cooked a non Thai meal.

• Like 1

" My wife has been here almost 8 years and has never cooked a non Thai meal."

My boyfriend and I have been together so long, we both know what each other like to eat, mainly Thai but also farang as we want. The boyfriend has never cooked a meal in his life, but that's why I love him, he's so helpless and I like to cook anyway. I often cook farang food, like steak and fries, and sometimes use home delivery for kentucky chicken or pizza ... When we are invited to friends homes for meals of different natonalities they like to buy in their particular tradtional foods, which makes for a varied diet.

Once upon a blue moon, I'll forget how vile KFC is, succumb to their marketing and go and buy some, thinking it'll be great fried chicken. I did that today.

At the drive through (note through, not thru) window, I watched the moron, put two pieces of chicken into what was supposed to be a three piece pack.

I asked, as he handed the pack to me, "Is this a two piece or a three piece pack?"

"Three piece" he said, before closing the window and shambling away.

I checked and low and behold, there were only two pieces of the soggy delicacy contained in my "pack".

I operated the emergency warning horn system of my car, and a pretty young Asian girl moronette opened the window, whereupon I remonstrated with her, showing the two pieces, of my supposed three piece "pack".

She skipped away and flipped me an ancillary "packette", I drove away, finding later that she'd given me three more pieces. I now had five pieces in my three piece pack.

I wonder if being able to count is a requirement to work at a KFC, or just moronity.

Oh and the greasy, msg laden, chicken boiled in oil, was as I remembered it, so I won't be buying any more of this, until my memory fails to warn me that the stuff, is not as crispy and delicious as they depict in their advertising.