Record 10 Thais Qualify For Lpga Tour In 2016

dean

KFC in Vientiane, is quite edible as it's made by what seems to be an old lady and her daughters. Khouviang Fried Chicken that is, crisp large and fresh, a little msg, delicious... !

On Khouviang rd, Vientiane. Pepsi signs and plastic tables outside, always busy.

Years ago I loved the mashed potatoes and gravy at the closest Bangkok KFC. Naturally, KFC soon stopped making it, since only the Farangs ordered it. KFC in Thailand is usually all right. I may splurge once in a while, but I'm more likely to have some kind of fish at Chester's Grill when I'm in a junk food mood.

You can take the Thai out of Thailand but you can't take Thailand out of the Thais. My wife has been here almost 8 years and has never cooked a non Thai meal.

Very surprising that she's never made any attempt?! I suppose that plenty of farang come to Thailand and never eat any Thai food, mind you they only come for a few weeks, not 8 years?! :shocked:

The only concession in cooking that my wife made was an occasional taco night at home. She now works and k

Leaves cooking dinner to the 19 year old daughter. Once every 3-4 months, she makes hamburgers and about once a month, spegetti and meatballs. Otherwise, it's a low cost Thai meal. The 21 year old son does like most foods (he has assimilated the most, with non Asian friends). The others will eat chicken sandwiches from a fast food restaurant and eat chicken from KFC (they don't like Popeye's or Churches) and will eat pizza if it is only a cheese pizza. I took the 8 year old son and 19 year old daughter to Disneyworld over Thanksgiving and, fortunately, the son and I had 4 days by ourselves before the daughter flew down. We tried restaurants that the daughter would. To like. Once the daughter showed up, we ate at Asian restaurants or restaurants where she could get a large salad. I tried to get her to go to a recommended French restaurant while there (she took 3 years of French in High School), but she declined. Other than the wages here, I'm sure that my wife and two daughters would prefer to live in Thailand. I've got 10 more years before my 8 year old goes to College (hopefully) and I can either move back to Thailand permanently or stay in U.S. (Because of future health problems, which would be the only reason to stay).