What Have You Had Nicked (Stolen)

The_Munchmaster

In Thailand the government mandates what people think and say. No one needs to know or contribute anything, it's already been decided.

p.s. A committee of senior military and police officers was formed and found there was nothing wrong with this.

• Like 2

I had a similar discussion today, with another friend, about how many books Thais read. A report came out around 2008, Vietnam topped SE Asia with 40 books a year read, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos all read less, but still decent numbers, Thai people reading 2 books, and i looked into my son's cot, he had 4 books around him, which is why Thailand is going backwards fast compared to it's neighbour's.

Who will be first idiot to ask about comics or magaznes?

"Sounds like you're a bit of a slow learner. With the exception of the camera in Rio you seem to have a habit of leaving valuables lying around."

Not really

Case closed. Besides the daylight armed robbery which I wouldn't wish on anyone, it seems since 1990 and 2013 you haven't learned how to store your stuff safely at work or home or take advice from others? ;-) but I could be wrong.