What Have You Had Nicked (Stolen)

The_Munchmaster

I'd second that Coss, Thailand seems to be the common denominator!

Never in my life have I heard so much bollox, you come across as a sad little victim whom blames others for ones own misfortunes, I was under the assumption that one was removed from your mothers nipple over 50 years ago, obviously not, the apron strings are still securely tied.

There is no love lost between us, you hate me anyway but I will tell you now FUCKING GROW UP you soft cunt, and I mean that in a polite manner, do you really want to go through life as "The Victim", thank fuck us Salford Lads know the game.

I have worked in countries full of thieving bastards and been travelling in SEA for over 20 years and also live very close to Botany Bay and to date (touch wood) the only thing I have had nicked while abroad was an iPhone late one night stubbling intoxicated up Soi4, left hand in front pocket on wallet, right hand holding several moo ping when out jumped one of those hideous katoeys. Wasn't until I got back to apartment I realized the cretin had got the phone.

My brother had $2,000 stolen from his wallet in Barcelona about 15 years ago. A group of kids surrounded him, basically playing around, and then started bumping him. He noticed right away that his wallet was gone and grabbed one of the kids but the wallet had already been passed and the cops had no reason to arrest the kid. That's why, the 2 times that I have carried $10,000-20,000 to Thailand, I keep it in a secure place in shorts underneath my jeans. Personally, I have had 80 quid stolen on the Euro Star, from Paris to London. In the Paris Metro, during rush hour when the trains were jammed, I could feel a hand going down my front pocket. I immediately grabbed the arm and wanked the hand out. For 2 minutes, I stared down the twenty something punk before we reached the next stop and he quickly got off. I really wanted to put my fist through his face but considered what might happen then and thought better of it.

Never in my life have I heard so much bollox, you come across as a sad little victim whom blames others for ones own misfortunes, I was under the assumption that one was removed from your mothers nipple over 50 years ago, obviously not, the apron strings are still securely tied.

There is no love lost between us, you hate me anyway but I will tell you now FUCKING GROW UP you soft cunt, and I mean that in a polite manner, do you really want to go through life as "The Victim", thank fuck us Salford Lads know the game.

Well, well, well (three holes in the ground) it seems that it is no longer possible to post something sensible on T360?! (KS lost interest long ago) Here was me thinking that a few examples of my losses might trigger a few memories from others about their losses, but no instead it triggered the venom of the board know it all, Khun Mekong, who I believe has a minor role in the upcoming Tarantino movie, The Hateful Eight.

Btw, "fuck us Salford Lads" is an aged gay boy band with Kong on bass (he likes it up the ass).

And no Kong, I don't hate you. But I do feel sorry for you, very sorry for you. You've spent most of you're time on this board lying about your life in a desperate attempt to gain sympathy from the board. You even lied about dying, about a doctor giving you 5 years to live (as if they would) when there was actually fuck all wrong with you?!

In summary Kong you are a fucking CUNT. If only that doctor had been real because by now you would have been dead. :neener::grinyes::tuxedo::biggrin::bang::applause: :applause: :drinking::cheerleader::up: :up: :up: :up: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: