Quick Question

The boyfriend and I own a few bikes between us in his and my name, a bike he purchased in his name several years ago we no longer use, and a friend of ours wants to buy. When he has purchased bikes he has needed a proof of residency document from his Embassy.

Now to sell we believe that only his passport and visa will be sufficient for the transfer as he is the registered owner in the green book in any case. Can anyone confirm this who has sold a bike previously, or do I need to ring the licence office.

When I bought my car, I had to get a certificate of residency from Immigration. It was just a form that didn't take long to fill in and get verified. The Swede I bought it from had to get the same form. That was required to transfer the title.

I doubt if it's that much different for motorcycles.

Personally I find the a photocopy of my Chanoot and/or Tabian Baan suffice for any transactions at register office.

Remember not all Farang try to fly under the radar some of us are property owning tax paying members of society

For the record you speak Thai, why not talk to Land Vehicle Registry office for an answer

Munchie

Please give me due credit "Professional Cunt" is my full title

OK I assumed BKK Missy other half was not legit, bad on me for making assumptions, I do have my Chanoot and "Yellow" Tabian Baan so don't need embassy letters and as such does that make me a cunt or just some asshole whom has all his ducks in order?

Maybe in your eyes I am a cunt, your opinion and you are welcome to it, isn't 't this what makes the human race so good, we can all have opinions about others and not get wound up about it,

End of the day many of us are in places we don't want to be but taking the $, I know I wind you up, why do you allow it, is your be all and end all so bad that shouting at Kong is your only release . If you want to tell me to FUCK OFF just say it, I have broad shoulders and have been told to FUCK OFF by bigger guys than oneself

Seasons Greetings

Kong

Munchie

Please give me due credit "Professional Cunt" is my full title

OK I assumed BKK Missy other half was not legit, bad on me for making assumptions, I do have my Chanoot and "Yellow" Tabian Baan so don't need embassy letters and as such does that make me a cunt or just some asshole whom has all his ducks in order?

Maybe in your eyes I am a cunt, your opinion and you are welcome to it, isn't 't this what makes the human race so good, we can all have opinions about others and not get wound up about it,

End of the day many of us are in places we don't want to be but taking the $, I know I wind you up, why do you allow it, is your be all and end all so bad that shouting at Kong is your only release . If you want to tell me to FUCK OFF just say it, I have broad shoulders and have been told to FUCK OFF by bigger guys than oneself

Seasons Greetings

Kong

Nobody cares Kong, about what you've got, except you.

The thread wasn't about you.

You are a cunt, in many peoples eyes, including your past and present wives.

Gee Munchie if a fellow board member got that far under my skin I think I would have used the ignore option long ago.

Bust

I wind him up because I can I can see the key

Non of us are where we want to be but suffer the shite for $$$

Mr Muchie has head to asshole too close I think