Hooters, Soi 4.

Fiery Jack

Gentlemen ,

I have always been of the opinion that franchise operations like Hooters are the end of civilisation . Other than McDonalds which I visit maybe twice a year once I stay in Shanghai I avoid these places in favour of individually operating local establishments .

Hooters Soi 4 has been wrongly placed there anyway as Soi 4´s competence lies in organising romantic social contacts anywhere between handjob and unprotected anal intercourse and not in supplying drinks by untouchable beauties . Fot Soi 4 the only other acceptable establishments would be moneychangers for obvious reasons and a couple of 7/11 shops because they offer condoms , Listerine and Johnson Baby Oil .

I hope you agree .

Hooters Soi 4 has been wrongly placed there anyway as Soi 4´s competence lies in organising romantic social contacts anywhere between handjob and unprotected anal intercourse and not in supplying drinks by untouchable beauties . Fot Soi 4 the only other acceptable establishments would be moneychangers for obvious reasons and a couple of 7/11 shops because they offer condoms , Listerine and Johnson Baby Oil .

Antibacterial soap, too, which is an absolutely necessary upgrade on the usual scented "facial bars" in hotel baths... They also have a handful of other items that I have relied on to greater or lesser frequency during my years in Thailand and the rising/falling tides of my moral fortunes... (One wonders how long an ebb tide can continue before certainly a tsunami wave must arrive in return - if you someday notice me standing on the corner of soi 4 with 'End Is Nigh Sign' and Bible in hand, you will know that my immoral ways have finally bottomed out and I have finally come roaring back an upstanding - and beyond! - paragon of indecency. I mean: decency. Paragon of decency.)

There are still a couple Internet shops on 4, which I find quaint and occasional of utmost utility; I have bought more than a few replacement tickets or rebooked flights that I missed while in the near environs of soi 4 from those quiet little internet terminals. Very refreshing to get a rebooking sorted out and realize that only one - or not even one - day of work will be missed due to my habitual intoxicated failure to reconcile my own more-flexible approach to scheduling with those rather over-rigid schedules pursued by the airlines...

For food, the correct options are: Little Smokies (a term I used broadly to describe everything on those roller heating bars), or the refrigerated Thai meals - gaeng Penang or red curry are good, and pad krapow w/khai dao recommended, as always. None of the sandwiches, generally. The little tins of tuna salad with salty crackers are actually okay, too, if you've got good guts.

Also, sarabao okay as well.

In front of Nanaplaza some ladies sell dubious food from a cart selfishly blocking the sidewalks . Sampling similarly looking food once upon a time in Khorat I spent hours in a deep coma and since then suffer from panic attacks once I see liquid Thai food in a plastic bag at 25 Baht incl. taxes . Be careful .

Gentlemen ,

I have always been of the opinion that franchise operations like Hooters are the end of civilisation . Other than McDonalds which I visit maybe twice a year once I stay in Shanghai I avoid these places in favour of individually operating local establishments .

I hope you agree .

and KY, dont forget KY......

Regrading the "smokies/chicken whatever"

Well a number of years ago I was wondering in my neighborhood off of Charoen Nakhorn /Klongsan market and walked by a

an un refrigerated shop house that was STACKED TOP TO BOTTOM WITH CHICKEN STICKSona racks-It was disgusting beyond words.

Disclaimer I am a veggie guy with some fish-

Strictly on topic I may inform the community that I visited Hooters Soi 4 several weeks ago on exclusively investigative mission . I noted many slim ladies in hotpants ( velly goos ) and several caucasian gentlemen drinking beer and staring into the darkness outside . I insist that for spending time for example Honey Bee Massage Soi 22 is a far more attractive place .

I wonder if Stickmann agrees , he know all thing .