Hooters, Soi 4.

Fiery Jack

The girls do an occasional cheerleading dance between tables and bar, joined in by the bartender ladies as well. Perhaps it is their petite and pneumatic running shoes that they wear, but the dancing is remarkably energetic and bouncy for soi 4, where energy levels are so generally low. They are fit and slim and I applaud them for their periodic expressions of cheerful enthusiasm.

Honey Bee? Not sure I have ever been there. I know I am in a minority but I quite liked Hooters.

Strictly on topic I may inform the community that I visited Hooters Soi 4 several weeks ago on exclusively investigative mission . I noted many slim ladies in hotpants ( velly goos ) and several caucasian gentlemen drinking beer and staring into the darkness outside . I insist that for spending time for example Honey Bee Massage Soi 22 is a far more attractive place .

I wonder if Stickmann agrees , he know all thing .

Honey Bee? Not sure I have ever been there. I know I am in a minority but I quite liked Hooters.

Stick

It didn't take you long to have become westernised again did it haha.

What is wrong with a small plastic stool at a small plastic table drinking Bia Hoi out of a 1.5 Litre Plastic Jug at 20,000 VND (less than USD1) per pop. Happy Days in Nam, 3 years and counting.

• Like 1

Stick

It didn't take you long to have become westernised again did it haha.

What is wrong with a small plastic stool at a small plastic table drinking Bia Hoi out of a 1.5 Litre Plastic Jug at 20,000 VND (less than USD1) per pop. Happy Days in Nam, 3 years and counting.

Oh, I quite like the Vietnamese streetside beer culture too.

I know Hooters in Bangkok seems to have polarised a lot of folk and it seems to be a price thing as much as anything. 400 baht for a burger isn't cheap, but then it's still cheaper than a decent place in Auckland where you're looking at $NZ20 (500 baht) for a burger and needless to say, the serving staff don't look anything the staff in Hooters!