My 2nd trip: a Sanuk and LOS exploration:Part 3

Tiger Moth

A quick review

I decided to categorize by Sanuk experience: 1) BJ bars; 2) Stunners; 3) Ladies of the street; 4) Thermae; 5) GoGo girl.

Ladies of the street

Firstly I should point out that I did not have any definite intentions of engaging ladies of the street when I arrived in BKK. In other posts I had read concerns that freelancers on the street were more likely to have STDs and might be more likely to try to rip you off, an so on. So, although some part of me was excited by the thought of picking up a lady on the street, I was leaning against doing this.

What happened? Well, in BKK, the night that Stunner #1 from Nana Disco, announced that she would only do short time and I had declined, I was still interested in some action but it was already getting late.

Lady of the street #1

After leaving Stunner#1, I was a bit disjointed, walking along Sukhumvit without a plan. At one point 2 ladies past me going in the opposite direction and I turned as they passed to check them out, as I would normally do. They seemed to be in early 20?s and were a bit better than average looking. They were dressed rather plainly, jeans, not very much makeup and I didn?t make much of an impression that they were looking for business. But, they saw me looking a stopped. So, without expecting to do this, just reacting, I walked over to them. One of the 2 was a bit older than the other, I could see as I was close up, mid 20?s versus early 20?s. The bottom line is that I ended up with the younger one but also found the older one attractive. I thought about asking the older one to join us but having never engaged 2 ladies (a future experience?), I passed and left with the one.

How did things go back at the hotel with lady of the street #1? It was a really excellent experience. Lady #1 was genuinely happy and enjoyed my suite (I was given a suite at regular room rate to make up for having been moved in and out of 2 other ?bad? roooms).. She was really in a good mood and was fun to be with. As it turns out, when I gave her 1000 baht, the agreed to amount, in the morning after having a very enjoyable session to start the day, she was thrilled, had a big smile on her face and opened her purse to show me that it was absolutely empty. In addition to her great attitude, her figure was better than I anticipated, quite nice actually and her performance in bed was very enthusiastic and well done.

All in all, a very enjoyable experience and total cost of only 1000 baht (plus 100 baht for ?taxi?).

In fact, after we separated, I thought, ?why the heck didn?t I get her phone number??

Lady of the street #2

Well, before Lady of the street #1, I was definitely not intending to engage a freelancer from Beach Road in Pattaya. But, I guess I was somewhat influenced by #1. So, again without planning it, I found myself talking to a fairly attractive lady in her mid to late 20?s. She seemed nice, had an attractive and exotic face and the type of figure I like, slender. So, we agreed on ST and off we went.

This was another very positive experience. She had a nice personality and was fun to be with. For example, back at the hotel she was taking off her blouse and I remarked that I liked her bra ? rather than being a solid color, it had a pattern of small flowers. She immediately smiled and unzipped her slacks to show me her panties and ask me, ?you like??.

Again, I paid whatever I was asked and received a real bargain, 600 baht for a lengthy, unhurried ST. Number 2 was a lot of fun to be with and I will definitely look for her the next time I am in Pattaya.

Thermae

My overall impression of Thermae was that it is a bit too much. Very crowded the 2 times I was there and many women not attractive to me.

However, I did meet a freelancer who turned out to be my favorite for the entire trip. So, overall impressions aside, I now know from experience that there are diamonds in the rough at Thermae.

Here is what happened. I was crusing around Thermae, feeling discouraged and thinking of leaving. Then, I caught the eye of my Thermae Freelancer (TF). I looked at her face and was shocked a bit because she was so much more attractive than the rest of the woman in Thermae (my opinion only, of course). I went over and talked with her and after a bit asked her if she would like to go to the hotel with me. That is what we proceeded to do.

However, as we were walking along Sukhumvit, I noticed for the first time that she was wearing a pair of those horrid black platform shoes to give her an extra few inches of height. Above, when I said that many of the women in Thermae were not attractive to me, let me point out that anyone wearing these horrid shoes would automatically be not attractive. But, it was too late now. As you will see, this TF turned out to be my favorite of the entire trip and I may not have even noticed her to begin with if she did not have the shoes on, because she would have appeared too short. So, I guess it was a good thing she had the shoes on. After spending time with her, I still really liked her face, she had a nice figure and her height didn?t bother me back at the hotel with her shoes off. So, perhaps in the future I will have to look past the shoes even though I still find them horrid.

Having gotten ahead of myself, let me get back to the report. We headed out onto Sukhumvit to walk to the hotel but stopped along the way for something to eat and some conversation. To use some expressions that I am used to in the USA, when I looked in TFs eyes, the lights were on and someone was at home. TF spoke English well and she claimed to be a University graduate. She said that she had worked in the Banking industry but that it didn?t work out for her. Whether this info was accurate or not, she definitely was bright and opinionated. She also was quick and witty. So, I enjoyed the conversation and I enjoyed her company.

Back at hotel, the experience between the sheets with TF was the best of my trip both at night and in the morning. She really seemed to get into it, she was quite hot and the action was spirited, testing boundaries.

I have TFs cell phone number and will call her whenever I get to BKK ? I hope she can still be reached at this number. Obviously I really liked TF. The compensation was 1500 baht plus taxi, an amount for which I felt I received great value.

Freelancer conclusion

I met with 5 freelancers: 2 Stunners, 2 Ladies of the street, 1 Thermae. Overall, I found that the freelancers were excellent. English skills were above the norm and they seemed to be real individuals with distinct and varied personalities.

My experience with the non-stunner freelancers was very positive and enjoyable. All 3 were a pleasure to be with and I had a lot of fun. The action was very spirited and enjoyable. The compensation was a bargain: 1000 LT, 1500 LT and 600 ST.

I am definitely a freelancer fan and freelancers will be a big part of my future Sanuk activities.

sounds like good experiences. Good thing you didn't pass on the "Herman Munster" shoes girl.

Can I ask about what time you were at Thermae?

troydeere

Archived