Where Are They Now?

cavanami

Talking of Moo Lek jeez not spoken to him in Eons I think last time we met was in Singapore about 7-8 years ago.

But who was that German gobshite with grandure plans about opening a GoGo in Pattaya who he got into cahoots with, I think that was his downfall in Thailand getting sucked in by that assholes false promises

Christian Troy. Will never forget him and how he played games with peoples lives. Piggy quit his job to go and manage the bar and forfeited his work visa with his employer. Returned to Sydney and now frequents "Grab a Granny" at his local.

• Like 1

Bust

Good Memory my friend, Christian Troy and what a knob he was, he fucked L's (Moo Noi's) life up big style. I do remember trying to tell Piggy at the time to count to ten, if the thoughts were still the same then count to a hundred then to one thousand if then still the same then one million, don't do it. The only time one visits a bar in thailand is as a paying customer never an owner.

But alas he refused to listen to me, had been sucked into the smoke and mirrors dreams of a walter mitty type character. Piggy was a sad loss to the expat community, a bit daft at times, but fuck aren't we all (looking at you PTBM). In my 24 Years 328 days in Thailand (yes only 37 days to my Silver Jubilee) I have lost count of the number of characters who tried to "Get Rich" in the Bar Scene and left with their collective tails between there legs compared to the select few I can count on one hand whom have succeeded

What happened to the Christian Troy character in the end - still down there? Or...? Was prolific for a while, I recall.

Not sure to be honest, he had money no denying that fact but only for the short term, my opinion of him and I have also been told by others was the fact he only had a couple of years left in this world when he popped up and wanted to go out in style. It is just unfortunate that he soiled his time on earth by bringing others into his wild final days. As I say unconfirmed so don't quote me on that but many pointers indicating such

Wow, hadn't heard those names in a long time.

Flash

Piggy was the type of guy whom would take his last 5 Baht coin from his ear and offer it as Song Taew fare home if one was slightly more worse for wear than he was, top man who got shafted by his own greed

Troy was a dirty piece of work, he had the audacity to call me all the names under the sun because I claimed he was a charlatan, back then I had to be polite since I was continually being benched by KS for calling others cunts haha.

Talking of Cunts, there was that French twat Pattaya127, 9-10 years ago he was a prolific poster who thought he knew everything, Thai360's self professed Yoda whom spewed bullshit on a daily basis until another BM (aka moi) called his bluff and he just left in a fit of pique. I have still never received the credit I deserve for driving him away, poor sod he engaged in a battle of wit totally unarmed

Suadum (and he reincarnation) anyone who knew him is aware of his predicament, Cent I believe is spending time in his Bar & Grill in Surin,

Julian2 from Chiang Rai, I am sure he was a Thaivisa.com activist trying to infiltrate this board but eventually gave up, couldn't handle hanging out with us rebels and went back to his pipe and slippers and taking his dog for a daily walk. Others will come to me later.