Where Are They Now?

cavanami

Had dinner with Suadum (cannot remember his reincarnation) at Balee Laos a few years back. He would often call me when he was in Oz.

5555 Cent was half decent except for the time I put the pic below on his "sexy thai girls" thread or whatever it was called. Became a huge shit fight. J2 have no idea what happened to him. Good to see the dumb one sticks his head in from time to time.

post-6949-0-55339800-1452305043_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Suadam i saw a few weeks back.

Mekong i'd forgotten CT was dying, i do think he did. His style was supurb, he didn't ask for money, the punters offered it to him. Id forgotten Piggy involvement.

Hey at least my daft ideas didnt involve a bar :) ironically, technology i was promoting 15 years ago now being used, sadly long after i am out of that game.

Pattaya127, nutcase, :)

No spanish?

Pattaya127

OMG I still have the splinter scars in my arse from the number of times KS benched me during our conflicts haha. I thought he was French, but French,Spanish whats the difference can walk between the two places and non halo espanol

I agree that CT had style, FFS on more than one occasion he took me out around Pattaya when I was based there and picked up the bill, hey if someone is so stupid whom am I not to take advantage of such, he was a bullshitter trying to out bullshit a bigger bullshitter and failed big time, hey at least he tried and I got a free ride for a few months.

I don't blame him for Piggies demise, as I said, I told Piggy "Wake Up Smell the Coffee", life is too short to babysit people, I need to look out for myself to stay afloat and have no time to carry others.

• 2 weeks later...

Some blasts from the past there... I guess as we get older other things in life seem to take priority...

sorry to hear about Moo Noi, he's on a similar forum here in oz where we exchanged recommendations some time ago - met him a few times in my heyday and seemed a nice bloke. Old Hippie - one of the greats - always spoke of catching up but dates never seemed to match. P127 - always defending the girls IIRC - met him once, him and the Hippy were mates from memory but had a falling out years ago (10?)

Suadum - hope he's well, we used to catch up in Melb and BKK when we were in town - had some great nights with him, and lots of laughs...

Happy to say with social media etc I am still in touch with some of the scallywags I used to knock around with in my LOS and UK days - I reckon 2016 is as good a year as any to organise a reunion...

• Like 1