I Laid Nep To Rest, Finally And Forever

Nasiadai

Bottom line:

For me, NEP is dead, died, too expensive, commercialized and professionalized. Finish!

That night I laid NEP to rest, finally and forever.

Hey buddie - there's more to life than NEP - I do not even pass the door there anymore.

'Twas once a great place to hang out and shoot the breeze - now it's just a poor sneeze.

Be adventurous and see the 'sights' which Bangkok offers ( and there is just so much ).

Have fun my son !

The negative I see in the On Nut and Prakhanong areas is the invasion of Muslims!

The Muslim have now invaded up to Sukhumvit.

Already they have bought up apartment buildings and kicked out the non-Muslims, usually

screwing the former residents out of their security deposits!!

I know this from the personal experience of a friend!!!

As the recently emigrated Mr. stickman explained in his weekly many bars at Nanaplaza have been taken over by questionable subjects of white colour and the Hells Angels sort of businessmen . Maybe this is part of the problem .

Sadness befalls me when I read Mr Nasiadai´s analysis of how he spent 6000 Baht just for intoxicating himself . I may again offer the Bubi approved system of spending a nice evening in peace and resulting in true love , though temporary :

Oil massage 600 Baht

Go shoppping with madamoiselle 1000

Take dinner with mademoiselle 1500

Go hotel with mademoiselle ( maybe ) 2500

Grand total 5600

Any furthert comment would be superfluous .

Usually , gentlemen , the 2500 extra services would even cover a longtime rent as the magic presence of hansum Bubi usually creates lazyness supported by a flatscreen TV . And to release the final secret of the international nightlife industry : gentlemen with proper massage skills could expect extraordinary results even from a daughter of the Isaan who thinks she knows everything .

Over to you

• Like 6