I Laid Nep To Rest, Finally And Forever

Nasiadai

Gentlemen ,

Mr Nasiadai´s sad findings hitting the Thai tourism industry at peak time I may add a thoughtful evaluation of how even without Nanaplaza sufficient results for single male travellers could be achieved by strictly using the following formula

330px-Economies_of_scale.PNG

It simply tells the traveller about fixed cost degression resulting in positive effects of scale under vertical diversification . I may expand :

Khun Pam (Lao ) from greater Soi18 area shows her strength in Thai massage , straight forward boom boom and does not snore .

Khun Pa ( Burma ) from greater Soi 4 area represents the stunner type of massage workers with a weakness in the boomboom sector but great to look at .

Khun Tik ( Udon Thani ) from greater Silom area is a unique massage talent , refuses any serious erotic proposals but is heavily disappointed if she does not receive any . Complex but enjoyable .

I was heavily mislead in the past by putting all eggs into one basket ( nice expression ) but see a bright future in outsourcing in an obviously globalised environment .

Respectfully

BuBi

• Like 1

Used to be I could hang around Bangkok for a few days for some nightlife fun, but those days are long gone. The high prices made it an easy choice for me to hang around Pattaya longer, and travel to other countries. Coyote Dancers are another thing that I don't care for.

Pattaya at least still has something to offer for the nightlife, and I don't have to strap an ATM to my ass to enjoy a night out :biggrin: Nasiadai, thanks for the update about Nanaplaza. I might make one last trip there, so I can have a good laugh when I see the drink and ladies prices.

Used to be I could hang around Bangkok for a few days for some nightlife fun, but those days are long gone. The high prices made it an easy choice for me to hang around Pattaya longer, and travel to other countries. Coyote Dancers are another thing that I don't care for.

Pattaya at least still has something to offer for the nightlife, and I don't have to strap an ATM to my ass to enjoy a night out :biggrin: Nasiadai, thanks for the update about Nanaplaza. I might make one last trip there, so I can have a good laugh when I see the drink and ladies prices.

Higher prices yes but if you are dragging your ass half way around the world once a year then an extra $100 isn't a material amount is it ?

I'm of mixed emotions at this point.

On the one hand, all my old standbys are pretty well gone.

On the other hand, I have a tentative agreement with a hottie from Sucker (formerly Lollipop) for LT tomorrow night, and she chose ME!

Write a report about your experiences with that girl!

Is it the #15? The girl with the huge plastic tits?

with wistful Pattaya greetings

Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

now life from a deserted beach on the Gulf - 13.20 local time

Nana has become horrible, ok it was already, but its worse. Went there for the first time in 2 years a couple of weeks back, wont go again.

Haven't been to Cowboy in a year or two.

Pattaya was its usual trashy self last visit (late 2015). And yeah prices are up a lot. Not sure why as the quality certainly isn't.