I Laid Nep To Rest, Finally And Forever

Nasiadai

Write a report about your experiences with that girl!

Is it the #15? The girl with the huge plastic tits?

No, not #15.

No story tonight, unfortunately.

One of the problems with being 60 years old is that I know what a productive cough from a bronchial infection sounds like.

I picked her up from her bar at about 8 PM. She was coughing some. We had a light dinner at Love Scene on Soi 23. She is a sweetheart, as well as a hottie, VERY well-behaved in public. She was coughing occasionally through dinner, and it sounded like it was getting worse. I was getting concerned. I offered to write off the barfine, put her in a cab, and let her go home, She insisted she was OK. We headed back to the hotel, she continued coughing, and eventually, after repeated prompting, she admitted she'd come down with something and was not OK.

She had absolutely no symptoms last night, when we first met.

I put her in a cab and sent her home. I'm going to check on her Sunday.

I went back out, just to see what was happening. I have a strong agreement for tomorrow night with the girl who took it as her mission to make my 60th birthday memorable, and a tentative agreement with a sweetheart for Monday.

Update. I stopped by her bar tonight, and saw her.

She's still coughing. She's going to be out of commission for a few more days, most likely. Oh well, lots of Plan B and Plan C options available.

OK, Mr. Stupid here has to make a comment...

...don't stick it in so far :neener:

• Like 2

OK, Mr. Stupid here has to make a comment...

...don't stick it in so far :neener:

Cute, Cav.

She had (probably still has) some kind of respiratory bug.

Meanwhile, I'm having major asthma issues, first time EVER in Bangkok, probably caused by a very recalcitrant bronchial infection. I spent Monday morning in Bumrungrad ER, to make sure it wasn't pneumonia. Conclusion: we're treating the infection, take it easy, go back in a couple of days if it doesn't improve or gets worse.

Fair chance of no more sanuk this trip. Nonzero probability of a hospital stay. And here I am with at least five (5) willing potential sweethearts in the queue...

I have not been to NEP for at least 10 yrs. There used to be some really beautiful women there, but relatively expensive.

If the prices are too high, most people will just stop coming. But I imagine some rich people will still come to NEP.