Anyone Tried It Yet?

Flashermac

I will give it a try ONCE

I HATE the smell of Durian but like the taste of Durian Ice Cream, looking at IPho website they are using Vietnamese Coffee in the mix.

Vietnam and Coffee were never 2 and 2 I would have put together previously but even an old fool like myself can live and learn. Weasel the "Shit through Beans" $30 a cup in USA about 30 cents here for breakfast coffee / wake up call in my cup at 5:30AM, as the day progresses my caffeine requirements grow weaker.

Who would have thought one could consider coffee drinkers akin to wine aficionados ? I don't like wine haha. One of the amazing things I never knew about VN is the coffee culture, all I knew about this country before giving it a go for a few $$$ was negative thoughts from VN Vets, that was 40 years ago, I have been stuck in worse places making less $$$ and the coffee was crap!

Collagen is supposed to be good for you, but the amount in the coffee is negligible. Probably the same with the durian.

get all the Collagen you need from the bits of meat that aren't fat or pure muscle. That's why you should always eat yer gristle.