Is Thailand Really That Bad ?

First, that which I said, was in relation to slavery, that you've used it to connect to the prostitution industry, is at once feckless, but at the same time you make my point re slavery.

The prostitution industry in LOS is mostly, if not exclusively run by Thais and it is their callous disregard for human rights that perpetuate it. I'd name the occupations of large groups of Thais who profit from this industry, but I'd get the board in trouble.

The segment that is frequented by Farangs is tiny compared to the numbers catering for the Thai themselves.

Are you trying to tel me that the prostitution industry, is run by and owned by and for Farangs?

I think you'll find that the Farangs are way less than 10% of the customers for the exploitation of young Thai women for sexual pleasure, and that the exploitation of young Thai women for sexual pleasure was around in volume, long before Farangs started coming to LOS for holidays.

Nice pic, I can see an Englishman falling for you. Watch the FA cup re-runs whilst bonking?

BTW what semblance of a good argument you have previously demonstrated, is now a tattered rag, limping along, in the slow moving waters, of a fetid Klong.

" Nice pic, I can see an Englishman falling for you. Watch the FA cup re-runs whilst bonking ? "

One already has, and the last thing on his mind would be football when i'm around ...

You mean the farang with double standards, being upset that their explotation of young Thai women for sexual pleasure, is being curtailed by higher prices. ...

Do you actually read other board members comments before replying?

" I agree it is exploitation.....the question is .....who is exploiting who ? :dunno::grinyes: "

Exactly, the exploitation is two sided, the farang travelling to Thailand hoping to find a poor naive lady for sex to exploit as a cheap Charlie. Or the farang having the tables turned with a street wise bar girl exploiting the gullible farang ....

" Do you actually read other board members comments before replying ? "

In your case probably not, but as you can see I have on this occasion ..

:rotl: :rotl: :rotl: You can't help but dig yourself a deeper hole can you :applause: :applause: :applause: