Changes

My Penis is hungry

BB, the owner closed that one at the end of December. A friend was a regular there and was quite unhappy when Suzy told him it going to close. She was the manager, not the owner. She said something about opening a stall or street bar, if she couldn't find another job. You might roam around and look for her. My friend said he always enjoyed talking to Suzy and she on occasion even gave him a free drink. He went there shortly before New Year, just to pay one last visit and chat with Suzy.

Mister flash ,

thank you for your update , I was deeply concerned but there seems to be hope . I shall find her , on a non erotic base I may point out . Another point of interest walking along Suk is Guido by the way . The name sounds somewhat Thai but the man is American and runs a place called New Yorker Café , totalling roughly 5 squaremeters though offering 2 flatscreens showing a US game all the time where a so called quarterback seems to play a significant role . The infamous khunsanuk has been there repeatedly I was told . Guido explained me aforementioned game several times but I did not get the point , too complex .

Anyhow , Guido apart from promoting strange sports events seems to be the one manufacturing much sought after oversize condoms , I have 3 now . And has lovely small size hamburgers for sale and I like the place . Boardmembers with bladder-issues should take a leak somewhere along lower Suk in the park because Guido has no toilet on the premises and sends customers to a public place at corner Asoke . Very elegant . The latter a true reason for me to visit Guido because eateries with toilets you can find anywhere . Highly recommended .

In celebration of successfully acquiring a so called airline ticket Frankfurt - Bangkok today for later this month I visited a local ( German ) massage shop and may inform the community that whatever doomsday reports there might be around about Khrungthep : I truely love this town whatever changes might be on the way .

Nuff said

• Like 1

The kind of food that Khun Guido sells is principally the opposite of what I think is healthy for myself and that is the reason why I like it . Further I do officially release the fact that I am a dedicated streetwalker like the recently emigrated Mr Stickman . Walks from my temporary headquarters Landmark Hotel to Soi 22 Honey Bee Massage and backwards are my minimum daily walking distance and in between I have to take e rest somewhere which is Guido , normally on the way back . I am an elderly person but in excellent shape . Mr Guido offering me 5 oversize condoms free of charge I consider the strongest compliment you could receive these days . Pam repeatedly said : You good body .

These are all good news gentlemen , I again thank the Lord for having built Khrungthep ; I can´t came much better , just pick the goodies .

• 4 months later...

Gentlemen ,

I feel delighted to let the bord know that having lunch at the seafood restaurant Soi7/1 roughly 3 weeks ago I noted an elegant female person walking by and it was Suzie . Suzie explained she is now part of the management at a bar further into that Soi called Magic Table . Suzie felt shy to elaborate on the magic aspect of the table but now I know ; although nobody could stay longer in that place than maybe 5 minutes due to an incredible noise .

• Like 1