Changes

My Penis is hungry

.., with mirror table surfaces and knickerless dancers?

Exactly Sir . A concept that does not turn me on to be honest . Unless it has taken some effort or considerable renumeration to have the knickers removed I cannot see any emotional stimulation here . I left the place in panic and emptied my Gin outside , noise is something I hate like the pest .

Gentlemen ,

and again , after the closure of Naughty Girls Bar soi 4 , one of my carefully selected places to have a quiet cigar / ginTonic around midnight seems to evaporate from the surface of the earth . I am talking about Lollipop Bar Soi 10 , subsoi left . Principally active in the blowjob sector the establishment offered peace and comfort even to those who like myself prefer true love in more complex configuration .

Previous expat and now self declared tourist Stickman reports that a ladyboy bar called Checkin would move from the previous " Tunnel " Soi 7 towards a new place within Soi 10 , subsoi left . There is no other place within that Soi which could host 50 ladyboys other than the Lollipop Bar . I am so sad .

Any boardmembers who happen to be regulars at the Checkin Bar are kindly requested to report duely .

• 4 weeks later...

And there are good news .

I may hereby confirm that ladyboy establishment Check In Bar did in fact start to renovate a major building within the first subsoi of Soi 10 and is in NO WAY connected to my beloved Lollipop Bar . This subsoi goes in fact twice round the corner and ends up again in Soi 10 which makes it easier to run away from your hyperventilating sweetheart from Check In Bar in case subject gets drunk or wants more money .

I sincerely hope the new development does not affect the discerning athmosphere of Soi 10/ subsoi where so far only educated gentlemen of high class triy to find peace and relaxation .