Just Wipe Them Out Completely. That's The Only Answer

bust

Australian woman Jocelyn Elliott, who was kidnapped along with her husband by a militant group in Burkina Faso, the president of neighbouring Niger has announced. Niger’s President Mahamadou Issoufou announced Ms Elliott had been released this morning, as part of a media event alongside his Interior Minister.

He said “the result of good cooperation between Niger and Burkina Faso has achieved this release†and that negotiations to free her husband were still ongoing.

Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade have confirmed her release.

Ms Elliott and her husband Ken were kidnapped by extremists in the country’s north last month. The pair, believed to be aged in their 80s, have lived in the area since the 1970s.

The Perth couple were involved in building hospitals in Burkina Faso, with the 80-year-old Dr Ken Elliott serving as the only surgeon for two million people in the area.

Terror group al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb yesterday claimed responsibility for the January 15 kidnapping, via an audio statement on their official website.

The group made a short statement saying they planned to soon release their female captive and outlined the reasoning behind the kidnapping.

“The primary motive behind their kidnapping was an attempt to [gain] release of our captives who sit behind bars and suffer the pain of imprisonment, as well as being deprived of their basic rights,†the statement said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com...9p01KOQcybZo.99

Maybe I am being a bit over sensitive but cannot see the light side to kids getting burn alive for no other reason than being targets of muslim extremists.

I think you're getting too fucking sensitive - or maybe you've just never known the joy of huddling together with your jihadi brothers in the late evening, studying Koranic verses by the flickering light of the day's human torch...

Humor is key, I think, when faced by some of these unthinkables in the world: pillage, murder, ignorance, torture... As my colleagues and I used to joke: "If you can't laugh about torture, what CAN you laugh about?!" ... I've been living in Syria for a while, heart of Damascus, pretty safe but for the occasional mortar or rocket. One of the bar/restaurants in this pro-government, secure part of Damascus held a Daesh/ISIS night: all their staff came to work either in black guerrilla outfits with masks and AKs (easier to get a real one than a plastic one in Damascus these days...) and big shiny knives - or they dressed in the infamous orange jumpsuits. Funny, yes - but completely bizarre as well - and my worries about eventually ending up in an orange jumpsuit out in the desert someday kept me from getting my picture taken with ISIS and their hostages...

I've been living in Syria for a while, heart of Damascus, pretty safe but for the occasional mortar or rocket. One of the bar/restaurants in this pro-government, secure part of Damascus held a Daesh/ISIS night: all their staff came to work either in black guerrilla outfits with masks and AKs (easier to get a real one than a plastic one in Damascus these days...) and big shiny knives - or they dressed in the infamous orange jumpsuits. Funny, yes - but completely bizarre as well - and my worries about eventually ending up in an orange jumpsuit out in the desert someday kept me from getting my picture taken with ISIS and their hostages...

Really?? JIng jing?

Bizarro