Cambodia shut down!!

greg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not all, but many of them are not freelancers. mamasans from tuol corc and km11 bring in their girls too.

especially many of the vietnamese girls in the "freelancer" spots are in debtcontract bondage.

in cambodia is no scene free of indentured prostitution, and often extremely difficult to see the difference between a prostitute in slavery, or in debt bondage, or by her own free will in the game.

• [color:blue]"Nothing too big Bassgod, I was in the Hong Kong Hotel Jul 4 2001, when extortionists (or whomever) detonated a bomb that made a mess of the hotel and my room."color=blue>

I remember your postings on the fic-board. You were very lucky smile.gif

Btw, the Hong Kong is now reopened ("Big Luck-hotel") and they are building a pool at the roof of the destroyed front building. May be, it will help to fight the fire quickly next time ... wink.gif

i have not seen a single place in cambodia free of indentured prostitution. some, like more upscale karaoke seem to honor the contracts more, and the girls working there get free relatively fast. in others women are bought as slaves and have only two choices to get free - try to escape (where they could get murdered as a deterrent if caught), or somebody buys them free.

not a country i would like to get involved in the "sanuk" scene.

Fyonzewall

Wrong again.

Go to The Walkabout in the early hours of the morning and you will 50 or more freelancers. They are indentured to nobody. Most have their own apartments or share apartments with each other. The same applies to many of the girls and waitresses at Sharkys who also freelance...plus of course the many older Khymer ladies who freelance there and at other discos. The incorrect information you give out regarding Cambodia has to be challenged because it gives a totally false inpressiom of the country to those who haven't been there.

Khun Sanuk

Please can you explain to me why Flyonzewall is allowed to flame and personally abuse other board members when this privilege doesn't seem to be extended to anyone else on this forum?

Guest lazyphil

<<Please can you explain to me why Flyonzewall is allowed to flame and personally abuse other board members when this privilege doesn't seem to be extended to anyone else on this forum?>>

Don't be shy, if you feel like a victim you'll remain so. Challenge those who attack you!!

Phil

When myself and others have challenged Fly the past our posts have been deleted. His flames haven't.

I really don't want to descend to his level and if you examine my disagreements with him on this and the other Cambo thread at the board bar you will see that I challenge his views and opinions rather than him as an individual. Fly on the other hand attacks people as indivuals and is allowed to do this with impunity. I'm just wondering why this is the case.

Archived