Signatures

Mekong

Stick

Exactly my point, whom, what, where, when, why, requires a Neanderthal to scribble with a magic marking stick some unintelligible drawl on a form and it is accepted as proof of ID, to paraphrase an American saying "Bunch of Arse"

As PTBM and Vintage Kwai have both identified there are many reasons for an analogous script differing from the previous given example, see I can type analogous script but can't sign my name the same as I did 20 years ago.

I have been here long enough now to realise that not only is every document required as original but at least 5 copies minimum of each to satisfy any given jobsworth, even using a public convenience I feel as if I need a passport copy notarised by embassy to verify that my turds are non explosive and flushable.

Biometric or a Chop should be the way, now the funny bit, a Chop is accepted as a signature in TH as long as the chop is registered, I now have a good photocopy of my arse which will be made into a chop and registered next time I am back, I can play silly games just as well as they can.

If I wasn't bitching about this no doubt something else would have antagonised me, live is incomplete without a good whinge.