2 Toast

buffalo_bill

Mr Sandwich ,

thank you for your thoughtful comments, extremely appreciated . Although there are also unexpected moments of pure beauty , surprising as they usually come . I am talking about Soi 11 , at the very end of which I happened to take residence due to unforeseen circumstances at a place called Frazier suites far within the Soi . Heading home late evening I discovered an alley leading towards somewhere from Soi 11 and being a person of investigative nature I crossed the road and decided to discover unknown territory when I was stopped by a lady of middle age asking " Massah ? " . When something deeply within myself said : " Bubi there is true love awaiting you , don´t walk any further " and followed Madame into the darkness of an otherwise unknown building . From where I left an estimated 1,5 hours later after having promised Khun Paw to come back as soon as circumstances would allow and never to forget her any more , promise . A friend for life based on passion , emotion and renumeration of unsignificant volume .

Just to let you know , opportunities are plentyful .

• Like 2

I know i am a leftie, but before we declare war on toast, is the toast really toast?

Many times i have seen people warmbread,and declare "Toast" when it's still just white warm bread.

REAL toast is a good brown colour,for me virging on black, for others a lighthoney brown. But brown is what toast is.

Now i know in the U$A you can't have real bread, its sugar content so high the bread never goes goes brown,it gets hot, then explodes in flames.

However, Mr Bubi, i ask, before we declare war, was it toast? Or just warm bread!

• Like 1

Mr. Male ,

I have been thinking deeply and come to the following conclusion : it was toast insofar as an identical product available from 7/11 could possibly be called toast under Thai law . I shall use the next available opportunity end of May by calling the VIVA Chef to my table , lift one of the eggs into the air and speak the words : This , Sir , is no toast . Thank you for your bringing this up , I overlooked the obvious .

I shall later this day elaborate on further serious deficencies in the Thai service industry , this time concerning aspects of intra urban transportation with emphasis on tuktuk-related price finding .

• Like 1