Sign in to follow this  
Coss

Another Darwin Award Applicant

Fitness influencer who 'thought there was no COVID-19' dies after contracting virus on holiday

A fitness influencer who believed the COVID-19 pandemic was a hoax has died after contracting the virus on a holiday in Turkey. 

Dmitriy Stuzhuk had over 1 million followers on Instagram, where he promoted his ideas around healthy living and exercise. 

'It wasn't some made-up thing': Man who called COVID-19 a hoax, backtracks, after contracting virus

In a selfie posted last week showing him in hospital wearing an oxygen mask, he revealed he had woken up with breathing difficulties and a cough in Turkey, before testing positive for the virus after returning home to Ukraine. 

"As you all know from stories, I am sick with coronavirus," he captioned the post, according to a translation from The Independent. 

"Today, after returning home, for the first time there was an enthusiasm for at least writing something. 

"I want to share how I got sick and convincingly warn everyone: I also thought that there was no COVID... until I got sick."

-

dead

-

Dmitriy-Stuzhuk-instagram-1120.jpg

• Like 1

Gold Coast no where near the barrier reef, foam only appeared this week, bleaching has been going on for decades.

OH I get it, nothing mike a misdirection

Agree that often foam is related to sewerage but in this case it's massive waves