Mole Removal: Help Make Fiery Jack Even More Beautiful

Fiery Jack

In Bangkok again on business :drunk: next week, lads. :beer:

Now, your uncle Jack's got a pesky mole in the small of his back that's gotten peskier of late. :doah:. It's right on the belt line, and what with my waist ballooning due to excess ale :drunk: it chafes on the waistband something rotten. A month ago the bastard started bleeding. Healed up okay, but it's been itching like fuck since than, and seems to have got bigger. I can't see the fucking thing due to its position, even using a mirror, (and I haven't got a bird who could have a shufty for me), but it's raised from the skin and soft, more like a wart. Anyway, too much information. I apologise. :clown:

Time to get the sodding thing removed. :applause: I think it'd be a slice-and-dice surgery job with local anaesthetic, rather than laser. But where? I checked some old posts. Asoke Skin Clinic is recommended, and I know there are a few places up by MBK. It's not cosmetic surgery: I've lived happily with it for 50 years. I want it removed because it's turned weird, and better safe than sorry. So I want a proper job, where they'll biopsy to check if it's cancerous. Bumrumgrad (I have a member's card as I got treatment there once for an ear infection)? The dude who 'recommended' Asoke Clinic said they just whipped his mole off without a by your leave then stripped his wallet of 1,100 baht and showed him the door, almost bargirl tactics, didn't check if it was benign or whatnot. I'd rather have treatment a tad more diligent. :nono:

Any recommendations? Thanks for help in advance, fellers. :hug:

jack :help:

Thanks, boss. I'll give it a whirl. :beer:

Any reason why you recommend Sukhumvit Hospital and not Bumrungrad?

jack :help:

Suk Hospital has good service and doctors, at a cheaper price.

Bumrungrad is costly but for the quality, me thinks not better than Suk

• Like 1

Bumrungrad has (in my opinion) gone downhill significantly over the past years. Their shift to the Middle Eastern medical tourism trade changed their staff's attitude.

Also, when you pay a (big) premium for their care, I expected much faster service.

• Like 2

A friend had some medical tests run at Bamrungrad a few months ago. He finally bit the bullet and flew back to the UK for medical treatment. The first thing the UK doc said was that the MD at Bamgungrad had not only given him the wrong tests, but had read the results wrong. :(