Mole Removal: Help Make Fiery Jack Even More Beautiful

Fiery Jack

A friend had some medical tests run at Bamrungrad a few months ago. He finally bit the bullet and flew back to the UK for medical treatment. The first thing the UK doc said was that the MD at Bamgungrad had not only given him the wrong tests, but had read the results wrong. :(

Oh hell, that's not good. :doah:

Noted. With thanks. :beer:

jack :help:

Healed up okay, but it's been itching like fuck since than, and seems to have got bigger.

I want it removed because it's turned weird, and better safe than sorry.

Any recommendations? Thanks for help in advance, fellers. :hug:

My GP once said to me "old friends are good friends when it comes to moles" So when i had one on my arm that changed and became itchy I got it looked at. That was about 12 months ago.

The result.........

post-6949-0-35547800-1462503209_thumb.jpg

Not to be messed with. Go to a decent skin clinic. Melanoma is not to be taken lightly.

Are you avoiding me, sir? (Don't worry, I'm used to it, though it's usually women dong the avoiding.) :(

Haha

Yes I am, trying to stay sober(ish)

Could you imagine what trouble we could bring each other too, not even worth thinking about.

Truth be told I am an alcoholic, took me many years to accept the fact but this is reality, the temptation to go on a bender is always there but I resist, waking up with a sore head and no memories of the previous evening is no longer my idea of fun nowadays.

Body is saying to me "Yes One more time go and get wasted" my head is asking WHY? I now listen to my head

• Like 1

My GP once said to me "old friends are good friends when it comes to moles" So when i had one on my arm that changed and became itchy I got it looked at. That was about 12 months ago.

The result.........

Not to be messed with. Go to a decent skin clinic. Melanoma is not to be taken lightly.

Jesus, man. You should have tried a doctor, maybe even just a vet. Home surgery with a table knife is only rarely recommended...

The result.........

:yikes:

F*ck's sake, that's a real "you shoulda seen the other guy" trophy scar, mate. :relieved:

Yes, I fully intend to get proper attention. Roger that one and thanks for the cautionary tale: appreciated. Hope you're okay now. :beer:

:yikes:

F*ck's sake, that's a real "you shoulda seen the other guy" trophy scar, mate. :relieved:

Yes, I fully intend to get proper attention. Roger that one and thanks for the cautionary tale: appreciated. Hope you're okay now. :beer:

Yep all good now thanks ..... :beer: Go for a check up in a few months.

• Like 1

I've had many - very many - medical care plans for my many Thai visits in the past - dental, mental, physical, pretty much everything you might imagine to test, prevent, cure, or control my various real and perceived ailments. And every damn time it's all come to a grinding halt with my first round drinks and the gathering momentum of each first morning, afternoon or night in the city - just seems impossible to break the cycle... I think the only treatment I've managed to follow through on in the past ten years was a Yellow Fever shot - and that only because it was administered in the airport itself, and a requirement for entry... ah, yes, and of course the stitches in my forehead one morning after a truly innocent accident in my hotel room after a night that ended with my taking home a girl from JP bar in Pattaya... A good girl, she rode me on her motorbike to the hospital once we realized that it was a pretty good gash with consistent blood flow and likely to leave a noticeable scar smack in the middle of my forehead... So, that's med care I also got in Thailand - again, not really a choice. At least the hospital was quick work with the needle and thread...

Look forward to hearing whether Fiery Jack has a better follow-through than I do on medical plans in LoS...

YimSiam

• Like 1