Hiv Test Bkk

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

sincerest apologies for troubling the community with unpleasant subjects . But although I have unlimited confidence in the fidelity of Thai women , or Lao respectively , I have even greater confidence in proper health tests . First choice being the red Cross Hospital Rachadamri Road . Unfortunately the process there is a bit tiring although I usually give the responsible person 500 Bht to move us forward on the waiting list .

The question is : does anybody know an institution or person in the Sukh area doing this job fast and RELIABLY . As a sign of gratitude I promise to mention the helpful boardmember in moments of utmost possible emotion .

Thank you very much

The big hospitals like Bumrungrad (Sukhmvit soi 3) have top notch laboratories and you should have the result within about an hour.

Sir ,

roughly estimated we are seperated by a million miles but thank you a lot for your advice . We usually neglect the solution that is closest , I shall report .

Auckland to me is the symbol for an incredible distance . Just a couple of days ago I received an offer for a special price Frankfurt / BKK / New Zealand and only then realised from Bangkok it is again the same as from Frankfurt to BKK . Holy Lord , I insist it is a million . At least .

Khun Stick , you have made the mistake to settle in BKK and now you don't like being there any more . Big promprem for you . I almost explode with joy when the door opens in Suvarnabhumi . (sp?) May it continue for ever .

Oh, I enjoyed my time in Bangkok, no doubt about that.....but just wanted a change.

All good in soi 10 this morning?

Auckland to me is the symbol for an incredible distance . Just a couple of days ago I received an offer for a special price Frankfurt / BKK / New Zealand and only then realised from Bangkok it is again the same as from Frankfurt to BKK . Holy Lord , I insist it is a million . At least .

Khun Stick , you have made the mistake to settle in BKK and now you don't like being there any more . Big promprem for you . I almost explode with joy when the door opens in Suvarnabhumi . (sp?) May it continue for ever .