Homeless German Quality Tourist In Legal Dispute With Thai-Massage Shop

buffalo_bill

Sir! Indeed let me preface this quite perfunctory address to such an esteem sir as your majestic self sir!. You Sir! seem to owe that indeed, you were 'deep' inside Soi 11. An occasion that I fear brings most considerable ennui to such as my good and proper self.

I Sir! must remind you that my education was the morally bereft, bankrupt and inordinately Western Australian public schools where I used to as a young lad catch a kangaroo to school. So therefore, I feel I can tell you most confidently and with supreme judiciousness how to proceed.

In short Sir! - it is alleged that you did most propitiously took advantage of a poor Mamasan's 600 baht per hour massage room attempting to get off scot-free for an hour the most upright and proper Mamasan had customers lining up to use. It is further alleged, that you took a most sumptuous (end of international journey) shower, that sought with almost utmost contempt to take advantage of a poor upright Mamasan!

The court issues a writ, for the pursuance of a disbursement from your amazingly good self BuBi for the princely amount of 600 baht. Court issue writs.

Sir ,

your more than constructive comment shall be considered at a later date as there is an immediate issue I have to deal with : minutes ago aforementioned Pam from Lao republic sent an urgent request for some cash due to an acute shortage of food and other necessities . Said shortage resulting from permanent rain torturing Khrungthep and thus leading into lack of customers at the massage shop throught the day(s) .

Would the resident gentlemen probably be so kind confirming the basic metereological conditions because I shall send her some funds anyway but I would feel better if it would actually be raining sometimes rather than finding out later about a fatal drought since late May .

If you understand what I mean .

You Sir! seem to owe that indeed, you were 'deep' inside Soi 11.

Indeed . I did in fact have to pass this questionable establishment repeatedly day by day , partially on the back of a motorcycle . Strictly avoiding any eye contact with the ruthless mamasan til one day I was pulled inside by a massage worker and offered a free Singha . I asked successfully for a glass and was even offered a fried shrimp though no further discount on totally 3 oil sessions of mainly medical type the following days . I am very glad about this positive development of things .

The only remaining serious disturbance of Viva Restaurant refusing to serve a half/half plate of Salami and parma Ham I hope to solve in 7 weeks . May no further undesirable activity disturb the quality tourism .