Brexit And The British Expat

Mekong

Chaos is exciting. Let's have UK leaves the EU, and then watch the cracks spread through the whole thing... How long til Britain comes crawling back I wonder?

NEVER, you can wager your life's savings on that.

• Like 1

The thing is it could all have been so different.

The "Common Market" was a good idea, and I think probably what a lot of the UK signed up for. European government was not!

If they had stuck to a purely economic and business framework without the politics then attitudes might well be different now. Letting the lunatics take over the asylum is never a good idea.

Wars have been fought over less.

• Like 1

The initial news reports were that the man who murdered Jo Cox screamed " Britain First " before he killed her.

However further investigation from eyewitnesses ( at least from what I have read) indicate that this is NOT what happened and he was alone nutcase who she was trying to help. He was on pychotropic drugs and well went crazy on her... Gob bless her.

Upon this news GOLD fell 35 dollars ( get it?) and the paper markets rallied. NWO does not want Britain to exit

Is this a disgusting slant by the NO EXIT group to smear the PRO BREXIT side of things.??

Kind of like Trump after Orlando?

Hard to believe anything anymore.

Curious what you Brits think-

Chaos is exciting. Let's have UK leaves the EU, and then watch the cracks spread through the whole thing... How long til Britain comes crawling back I wonder?

NEVER, you can wager your life's savings on that.

its like a wife who fucks around, who would want her back....?

same same

The initial news reports were that the man who murdered Jo Cox screamed " Britain First " before he killed her.

However further investigation from eyewitnesses ( at least from what I have read) indicate that this is NOT what happened and he was alone nutcase who she was trying to help. He was on pychotropic drugs and well went crazy on her... Gob bless her.

Upon this news GOLD fell 35 dollars ( get it?) and the paper markets rallied. NWO does not want Britain to exit

Is this a disgusting slant by the NO EXIT group to smear the PRO BREXIT side of things.??

Kind of like Trump after Orlando?

Hard to believe anything anymore.

Curious what you Brits think-

Probably a sign that markets are seizing onto any new piece of news that might indicate which way the vote might go.Can`t see it making any difference. After several weeks of non-stop news and campaining ,I think most people have made their minds up already.The bookies are now saying c.30 % chance of Brexit .If it does happen It should be good for $/£ and $/euro.I reduced on UK small and mid-cap months ago,so touch wood it wont affect me too much.FTSE large cap is more interesting,with more overseas earnings they are naturally hedged against any fall in Sterling which will probably be the biggest result of Brexit.

Being a foreigner with no influence in Britain my opinion carries the exact weight of dog doo, with that caveat :) -- I support the Brexit 100%. Would like to see Britain reattain it's influence in the world and not be subsumed into the EU.

It is missed.

• Like 2

Well voting day has finally arrived and I'm about to go and vote (for leave), the opinion polls suggest a vote too close to call. From conversations I've had with friends and acquaintances, I personally think a leave vote is the most likely result, interesting times we live in.

I suppose a view which might be illustrative, could go like this:

If the EU disbanded and every country got their sovereignty back - imagine a United States of America, where each state become a country with their own sovereignty, no longer a cohesive entity, but a squabbling morass of independent self interest, declaring war on each other weekly...

• Like 1