Brexit And The British Expat

Mekong

Bollox

Been in Thailand too long at first look I thought what the hell do Ladyboys have to with it before I realised it was the abbreviation for Libra (Pounds)

So why did we use a Pound as weight and also as the currency which is also referred to as Sterling, simple one pound, LB (16 ounces) of Sterling Silver had the value of one Pound £ currency. The £ was divided into 20 Solidi (Shillings) which sub divided into Denari (Pence) Libra, Solidi Denari, LSD. I vividly remember being asked by the careers officer at school "What will you do for LSD" and my reply was "Sod off, I'm not grassing up my dealer find your own"

Hehe

Little Europe is running scared, the UK has the 6th strongest economy in the world and decided to reclaim its sovereignty.

Fuck Europe we don't need you, bunch of hanging on malingerers, we can deal direct with our commonwealth partners again NZ Lamb and butter is back on the menu

Plus I WANT MY PASSPORT BACK

• Like 1

Hehe

NZ Lamb and butter is back on the menu

Plus I WANT MY PASSPORT BACK

Obviously NZ with a population of nearly half of Sweden (or Belgium) must be a much better trade partner than than the EU with more than 400 million people (after Brexit).

• Like 1

Oh so Television, Telephone, Internet, Steam Power, Automation and so forth just happened, Radar was a fluke etc now wonder us little Britons tell the rest of the world to fuck off, society can survive without Saunas Saab and Abba ,

Society will have to survive without Saab and ABBA as they are in effect gone already. Sauna is a Finnish word, Sweden is possibly the only country in the world where it isn't called suana. We call it bastu.

Future Prime minister Boris appeared on TV yesterday, alternatively as statesman . Boris found out that all will still be Europeans and the exit could possibly done avoiding Article 50 of the Lisbon treaty .

Political observer BuBi from the Nanaplaza-Board says that now reality closes in and Boris starts to shite in his underpants . I am sure the UK will soon collapse under a shockwave of alcoholism and misplayed penalties during football tournaments . I have seen it coming .

• Like 1

Society will have to survive without Saab and ABBA as they are in effect gone already. Sauna is a Finnish word, Sweden is possibly the only country in the world where it isn't called suana. We call it bastu.

Not only do I stand corrected, but I have also been taught a new Swedish word.

Skol.

Obviously NZ with a population of nearly half of Sweden (or Belgium) must be a much better trade partner than than the EU with more than 400 million people (after Brexit).

NZ produces more, better quality and cheaper, lamb, wool, beef etc etc than the highly subsidised Euro farmers ever have. Our carbon footprint for our produce is smaller, even when taking into account the travel component of our produce, than the intensive, industrialised produce the Europeans sell. Our Human population is only lacking in numerical measure when it comes to fighting wars. And yet in WWI and WWII we still did our best for the ungrateful Europeans, the UK being the exception when it comes to recognising the Antipodeans efforts. I'm not even mentioning the Aussies.

I am sure the UK will soon collapse under a shockwave of alcoholism and misplayed penalties during football tournaments . I have seen it coming .

And a shockwave of cheap lamb hopefully.