Sign in to follow this  
Alfmaz

Kanchanaburi Is There A Night Life

Hi All like to go somewhere different I'm thinking Kanchanaburi, Thailand any night life and hotel recommendations and is it worth visiting. I have been there for the tigers but there was a little city we stopped at a few miles before getting to the river Kwai .

I saw that link when I googled it, but I want to hear from people who have been there in person, I'm assume there are bar girls there from some of the YouTube videos I watched.

I had a friend who taught at the rachapat university some years back, and he mentioned something about bars. He never got very specific about it. There was enough for him to go into town and relax though. I was already married when I went there myself. :dunno:

I go there a few times a year, spent Songkran there once, has a pretty good but small bar scene. Some real cuties which surprised me, also some of the massage is sadlt legit as in not naughty, and some very naughty.

It's not a bog bar scene, but it's good and effective

There are some bar girl tigers there

I go there a few times a year, spent Songkran there once, has a pretty good but small bar scene. Some real cuties which surprised me, also some of the massage is sadly legit as in not naughty, and some very naughty.

It's not a bog bar scene, but it's good and effective

A ummmm mostly legitimate comment.